Captain America Shield - Steel of course:)

I'd also be interested in these, round or not (I prefer the Ultimate stars and stripes version myself). The detail work is pretty stunning, did you use a template to pound out the embossing or was that free hand?

I am so in for one of these...and if you can do this
ProtocideShield.jpg
?

If so I am all over it.

whats the dimentions of the cross sheild? and give you give detailed infomation about how you made it? (im not out to "steel" (haha) your glory bu i dont have any money to but it but i have steel laying around in the barn. If someone asks me how i made it it'd give you FULL credit and direct them to you/this site. But could you email me how you did this? AMAZING JOB by the way. Nzlucky909@gmail.com
(this is also my 1st post, sorry if i broke any rules)

I'm hoping you still check posts. I am trying to find someone to fabricate the steel for a Captain America shield. I'm wanting to put a smaller version prop on a mantle, about 1/2 the size of the original. But finding a smaller version is proving to be difficult. I just need someone to do the fabrication and I will do the painting. Interested?

I have a feeling that if you made a round shield like in the movie that you would be busier than you could stand. The shield you made looks fantastic. I can't wait to see one painted.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back