Captain America (P.R.) Avengers New Helmet 2012 (page 6) painted new photos

Thanks everybody, i preparing the helmet for molding i ordered the silicone already for the molding i just need to order the smooth cast. Thanks for the ones has already paid.

Thanks man, Here some photo with the helmet set up for molding, by tuesday i will apply the silicone and ect... then i have to wait for the rest of the material next week for the pull outs.

We are working on the molding, need 4 more coats of silicone.
Tomorrow hopefully the mothermold.
I want to add somethings else with the helmet without extra cost , i will include a set of vynil Captain America wings decals or sticker, this vynil is for auto design but work for our helmet. They are almost perfect after you paint the helmet, stick the wings to helmet and with a new exacto knive cut what ever you see out line but very little.... well you will see when you get the helmet, remenber after paint the helmet.

Hi, here few helmet done, on friday i will start send the first group of helmet include some simple intructions, set of ears and the vynil sticker of wings.
I will made a few extra helmet for whoever still interesting.
Helmet Size 23 it is and kit form, need little trimming, sanding primer ect....

anyone noticed that one of these is currently on eBay? doesn't take people long does it

yeesh!

(unless it's actually you selling it Maulfett! :) )

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back