Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

My custom 15% champagne tinted RX lenses with champagne tinted Initium British Steel fames.

Attachments

• F0D18295-4418-48F6-8BCC-CEAB0F573A8F.jpeg
    F0D18295-4418-48F6-8BCC-CEAB0F573A8F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
With a little help from my family here on the RPF, one leg of my journey has ended.... thank you guys for all of your help and extra sets of eyes all over the world!!! I love a full set View attachment 1364416

it was my pleasure to help! man I didn’t know they come in blue/black and purple/black too, I think they’re my favorites among the ones I don’t already have. now I’ll have to start looking for those, damn. next time don’t post this picture maybe, ok? :lol:

it was my pleasure to help! man I didn’t know they come in blue/black and purple/black too, I think they’re my favorites among the ones I don’t already have. now I’ll have to start looking for those, damn. next time don’t post this picture maybe, ok? :lol:
Please refer to.

Attachments

• 17509AC5-6AD8-4094-9B3C-438CB0A94447.png
    17509AC5-6AD8-4094-9B3C-438CB0A94447.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
oh come on, I found the blue/black police at an optician in the uk but they don’t ship abroad. I guess it was too easy, took me only one day to find a pair. I’ll keep looking

nope, rome
Hey Gio, I use a shipping service called Parcl...I've bought items from all over the world and never had a problem

From their website:
"Parcl is an online service that helps you get goods, which are not available in your country. It offers a hassle-free way to ship almost any foreign product through its international shipping network."

Here's the Parcl website

oh come on, I found the blue/black police at an optician in the uk but they don’t ship abroad. I guess it was too easy, took me only one day to find a pair. I’ll keep looking
If you have troubles finding a pair, let me know and I can get you some

Hello everyone,

I've been away for a while, hope everyone is doing well!. I just wanted to see if someone might be interested in the Dior's from the planning scene of endgame. I never wore mine because they really didn't suit me. I am interested in trading for the Tom Ford's or Prada as well if anyone is interested. I bought them for 250$ but I am willing to sell them for 200$ + shipping!. They are the 51's.

EDIT: Sorry they are no longer available

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back