Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I pulled the trigger on a pair. As much as I love the piecing together we did in here with the frames and Jason knowing there'd be a number of people looking for the lenses, there's also something about Dita coming through with an authentic pair of their own too. Plus there's free returns so we'll see what happens.

Congrats, great purchase. I can’t wait to see the in-hand pics of this.

Personally I don’t see that much ‘authentic’ about them!! They’ve sold the glasses as they are, clearly had nothing to do with the infinity war lenses, and now that people are probably asking them a lot, they’re creating a similar version just like initium and all the others did

Personally I don’t see that much ‘authentic’ about them!! They’ve sold the glasses as they are, clearly had nothing to do with the infinity war lenses, and now that people are probably asking them a lot, they’re creating a similar version just like initium and all the others did
Agreed however I'd rather have dita lenses in my dita frames than not especially if the tint is accurate

Yea I get that, but other than accuracy of tint (which I’m thinking other companies have too) then I duno how much difference them coming from Dita actually makes! I mean we all wdv definitely got the police neymars with initium lenses, wether they were actually created by initium or not...so if police came out now and said they were doing their own movie version, would it actually make a difference, or be any better than what we had

Just wanna see how they look in person. Shrug
But if people don’t have them already, then they’re getting a hell of deal not having to buy them separately. Saving about 100 bucks

I just think it’s cool that both the lens and frame are made by the same brand. Is it more screen-accurate? No, since the frame in Infinity War is likely the 7806-A since that is the only Smoke Grey/palladium frame available at the time of filming, rather than this new one with the 7806-AVG etching, and the lens is custom from who-knows-where, but the idea of Dita providing the frame and lens in one package with their branding attached is attractive. I will get one eventually and am excited for it.

Got some purple tinted lenses made for my diors not sure how screen accurate they are. I feel they might be a shade to dark.
20190704_165016.jpg

Well... I jumped in on the Dita frames with the blue tint lenses... Man I thought my James Bond Tom Ford glasses were expensive. this one stung a bit but after seeing Far From Home I had to do it...

The talk of them being more blue then grey is bothersome but until someone has them in hand it's hard to judge. Of course the way everything is color adjusted in post production etc. it's hard to say what is "accurate" anymore.

Cheers
Steven

Thought I’d share a copy of the lenses done by luxuryeyesite! Really happy with all 3 for accuracy! I know the yellow for the Walton’s look a bit of a deep yellow on the pic, but they’re really light in person! And after sending pics of the lenses for the soloists and saying I wasn’t quite happy with them, they re rested them lighter, then sent me both at no extra charge! Definitely would go to them again

Attachments

• 42C80CA4-3355-4DC4-969B-7BF1EB32A2B2.jpeg
    42C80CA4-3355-4DC4-969B-7BF1EB32A2B2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 241
Thought I’d share a copy of the lenses done by luxuryeyesite! Really happy with all 3 for accuracy! I know the yellow for the Walton’s look a bit of a deep yellow on the pic, but they’re really light in person! And after sending pics of the lenses for the soloists and saying I wasn’t quite happy with them, they re rested them lighter, then sent me both at no extra charge! Definitely would go to them again
They turned out great! I was planning on sending my whole collection to them to get done. Glad to see they do consistently good work.

What frames are the yellow lensed ones?

Was planning on ordering a pair of 3000’s from Jason. But was actually able to snipe a pair of Mosley Tribes Bromley (Havana Gold/Brown) for $180 off eBay. Nice way to start off my vacation.

Was planning on ordering a pair of 3000’s from Jason. But was actually able to snipe a pair of Mosley Tribes Bromley (Havana Gold/Brown) for $180 off eBay. Nice way to start off my vacation.
Awesome! I was watching them. I got the blue ones that seller had previously. I like them a lot. I think Jason got the other blue pair. He said the quality of his version should be superior to the original.

Awesome! I was watching them. I got the blue ones that seller had previously. I like them a lot. I think Jason got the other blue pair. He said the quality of his version should be superior to the original.

Thanks! Honestly if these went up to $700+ or so like those last ones, I would have went with the 3000’s instead. But $180 was too good to pass up.

The yellow lensed pair are the Paul Smith Walton’s! Rdj wore them to a the premiere of iron man 3 I believe! He also wore the same pair in tortoise with a custom mirrored tint...I bought those too and put a mirror tint in

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back