Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I personally have not, but when Deckard was active he told me he did at one point with positive/mixed results.
I feel like it's probably lots of trial and error and depending on the kind of acetate.
What frames are you thinking of dying?
I'm looking to try and sure a gold frame the reddish color from the Robert Marc 719

I will if I do it. I'm worried about messing them up.. Did everyone see the newest trailer. Here is some work for us to do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190402-195402_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190402-195402_YouTube.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 98
defo the same glasses in the trailer to the insta pic....depends if anyone worries about such a small segment!! Remember there was a scene in infinity in Scotland with vision and scarlet witch where they looked at tv and rdj as stark was wearing Garrett Leight but no one Noticed

I think they were the Garret Leight Canal frames.
defo the same glasses in the trailer to the insta pic....depends if anyone worries about such a small segment!! Remember there was a scene in infinity in Scotland with vision and scarlet witch where they looked at tv and rdj as stark was wearing Garrett Leight but no one Noticed

I thought those were intitum all ins in blue

I saw that one on ebay too, I'm a little suspicious that it's either fake or very badly photographed lol but yes, that looks like the color.

I thought about getting them but someone pulled the trigger on them. I guess I snooze, I lose right

Same boat, I slept on it and by the time I sent the message on here they were gone lol It happens, just gotta play the waiting game. Luckily they're not very uncommon so there'll be some on ebay eventually.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back