Cancer : The Movie

MattMunson

Master Member
Almost one full year in the making, I finally finished my little documentary about my brush with Cancer.

Some VERY disgusting and disturbing footage in there, so consider yourself cautioned!

Brief appearances by a couple RPEffers too, so keep your eyes open!!!

Thanks for watching, and please, if you have any concerns about stuff on your skin, go to a dermatologist IMMEDIATELY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravo on your adventure! Nice to see you recovering so well. Also, I think those girls at 22:30 are intruders.

Congratulations on your recovery! Your doctors really did a nice job with the reconstructive surgery. I'm sure the recovery wasn't pleasant, but the results speak for themselves. My wife and I have both had MOHS surgery to remove Basal Cell Carcinoma (though mine was a ridiculously small amount), and her father eventually lost his left ear because of B.C.C., so we do have some idea of how difficult the recovery process can be.

Anyway, glad to hear you're on the mend!

WOW! Thanks Matt for taking the time to document and put this together. I really enjoyed it, found it both entertaining and educational, and I applaud your attitude through the whole ordeal.
The new Schnozz looks great, congrats!!

lol thanks for all the kind words! It was quite an adventure, and I'm glad that as a results I got to make a fun little film. it's also a DIRECT result of my cancer that I met my girlfriend, so that's cool too :D

Matt, I just want to flat out say, that I really look up to you.

For lots of reasons.

I have always enjoyed your threads and posts. And the sleuthing we used to do on some RPF sockpuppets back in the day when I helped out on the staff here.

Anyway, I am first and foremost very happy to know that you caught it relatively early and got through this scary year long "adventure".

But seriously, you look great! They did an amazing job!

And your videos and presence in them continue to get better and better.

Mainly just glad to hear your all right bud.

lol thanks for all the kind words! It was quite an adventure, and I'm glad that as a results I got to make a fun little film. it's also a DIRECT result of my cancer that I met my girlfriend, so that's cool too :D
I really appreciate your positive attitude, Matt. I know quite a few people who would have played the "Oh, woe is me!" card after enduring what you went through, but you had the foresight to document the "adventure" on video, the courage to share it with us, and the mindset to focus on the positive things that came from it (aside from your health, that is). Well done, good Sir! :thumbsup

Whoohooo! I too am super glad to be rid of the nastiness, and also to have made such a fun short movie :D Thanks for all the support and kind words, everyone!

Whoohooo! I too am super glad to be rid of the nastiness, and also to have made such a fun short movie :D Thanks for all the support and kind words, everyone!

and I was there to experience the movie with you and friends! Such an amazing documentation you did there. So happy for you to be cancer free! BE PROUD! I know you are my friend :D

I just saw this a couple days ago. Glad you made it through OK, and thanks for documenting it. When you mentioned the cauterized wound smelled like bacon it made me hungry :lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back