Can you identify the maker - Stormtrooper Helmet?

JoeR

Sr Member
This is copied from the ROTJ helmet that was displayed by Propstore recently in the USA. It matches up in multiple places, pics to follow.

img0135la.jpg

originalrotjcopy.jpg

rtes.jpg

originalrotjcopy4.jpg

comparisonux.jpg

Thanks to Verne for the pictures.

It has indentations from all the decals which is very cool as it was copied from the outside, and the original brow and neck trim.

Does anyone know which of Matt TE's friends made this? Are they still around to contact?

JoeR

Last edited:
No Mac, I don't have it in hand yet. I just need to know if anyone remembers who made these, it was a friend of TE......

Angles, lighting are different and the decal makes it look different too, there is too much that is the same for it to be from a different helmet.

I guess that the Cameron Oakley have been over reworked year after year.

For those who still have doubt about origins of each helmet, here is a common point: one scratch behind the left ear (sorry for the poor quality of this pic assembly)

12121bk.jpg

If you have those pictures on your computer, you'll be able to see what I mean.

The three pictures show the TE worn helmet, the cast and then the RotJ on display.

To me it sounds like the Oakley comment was separate from the pictures.

Yep, I wasn't enough clear, sorry ^^

I have never seen pictures of the original helmet that Cameron Oakley copied to make his replica. But a CO doesn't looks like to this ROTJ helmet.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back