Can I play bowling with this?

Dakath

ScreenShot046.jpg

Did a shoot today for a comedy series for a Belgian payview channel and found this nice prop in the dressingroom.

Tought it would be a nice picture.

ScreenShot046.jpg

No Lee, not at all

I've got one more picture with the head and some screenshots of the footage.

I made a promise to the producer that I would not put any footage on youtube untill the season of the show ended, which is mid August.

ScreenShot052.jpg

ScreenShot051.jpg

ScreenShot050-1.jpg

ScreenShot048-1.jpg

ScreenShot047-1.jpg

The show is about a video rental store with weird customers. At the end of the show during the credits something happens with the store clerk when he takes a smoke outside.

Like galaxy creatures that lost the way and ask directions, Robocop giving him a ticket because he throwed his sigaret on the ground, zombies that attack him, a DHL courier that delivers a parcel with a human head in and so on.

ScreenShot052.jpg

ScreenShot051.jpg

ScreenShot050-1.jpg

ScreenShot048-1.jpg

ScreenShot047-1.jpg

Like galaxy creatures that lost the way and ask directions, Robocop giving him a ticket because he throwed his sigaret on the ground, zombies that attack him, a DHL courier that delivers a parcel with a human head in and so on.

Pssh...that happens to me at least twice a week.

Great pics man...looks like it was a blast

Wow on the Head! It looks real. I think I'm going to lifecast my head and make a decapitated head prop.
I'm going to grow my hair cut it all off and hair punch it!

Oh I can't wait to see this "Belgian Clerks" show - Sounds like fun

Yeah m8, I've seen the first episode, which is not yet broadcasted, and it is hilarious.

The show is in Flemish so nobody would understand it but the jokes during the credits are visual so when the season is over, I'll place them on youtube.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back