C3PO wall light use as a mask????

trymypatience

Hello all

Never posted my own thread and not entirely sure if this has been posted already. I recently Purchased a C3PO wall deco light off the internet for only £18.

Having had a good look at it I quickly realised it's potential as a mask. It's about the right size and the look is quite accurate considering. I took it apart expecting it to have a fair amount of wires inside but it's really just a shell and actually fitted really well. It would need heavily modifying to build a back part but makes an excellent base to work from.

let me know your thoughts.
20171207_125520.jpg 20171207_130025.jpg 20171207_125051.jpg 20171207_125147.jpg 20171207_125155.jpg 20171207_125330.jpg 20171207_125459.jpg 20171207_125433.jpg

PAMPatine

I'm also trying to make it into a helmet using pepakura. The whole thing is too small for my head though, so I'll probably use it as a prop for display instead.

IMG_7968.JPG

fraaank

for a cheap mask its looks great,,perhaps for usa people ask jim sleeth (starbuck@gate.net). perhaps he would sell the vacuumformed backpart from his helmet kit seperatly.

jscout

I know this is an old thread. I'm just curious if you ever finished turning this light into a mask. I just bought one of these lights and am wondering if it's worth trying to do.

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know this is an old thread. I'm just curious if you ever finished turning this light into a mask. I just bought one of these lights and am wondering if it's worth trying to do.
Maybe if someone did a conversion kit for the missing back part.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.