Builds By Baz- Full scale Mk II Colonial Viper

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nick K

Again, thanks for the inspiration Baz. Take care, and look after yourself.Hopefully we will hear from you again soon.:)

gedmac66

Sr Member
Good luck with the reno’s mate, not that you need it. You’ll probably tackle them with the same determination and dedication as with your incredible builds/projects.
Looking forward to seeing this build resume when ready.
Agreeing with some others here - wouldn’t mind ( if/when appropriate ) seeing some of that all important Reno-work too, especially the planned workshop !

Ged

sandbagger

Master Member
Thanks guys. Well here's some part of it to keep you going.

My talented tailor friend, has been working on the flight suit. Tonight's consultation and fitting was a big leap in progress. We are nearly ready to cut the real material now that the proportions and positioning of the armour scales and vest have been worked out. Photos look a little bit out because the armour isn't yet sewn to the suit.

sZSlgM0.jpg

YRVUQOo.jpg

6Av8nKw.jpg

sandbagger

Master Member
Demolitions on my pergola over the Viper are complete. I have to clean up the rubble now and have it taken away, then I can roll the central fuselage away to the other driveway, so it's out of the way for the two new rooms. As soon as that's done, i can build my bigger, better shed/workshop/hangar.

Moving the Viper to the other driveway is the challenge.

Bunnings sells really flimsy dolly trolleys, so I made my own the same dimensions of the feet. I'm in the middle of replacing all the plywood cladding around the feet with steel, including 8mm thick steel baseplate under each foot. I will drill holes in the edge of the baseplate, so I can bolt the dolly trolleys under them for ease of moving around. I'd hate to be pushing the Viper along and have it come off a trolley.

Kjy7bgE.jpg

Last edited: