Building the SS Nice-N-Models Slave 1 kit, build log and instructions.

Deleted...
Internet_Troll.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody said that this kit and the Disney model were the same.

Mike I'm definitely interested in seeing how the cockpit goes together. There are a ton of add on kit parts in there. Hopefully you took some pics while you were putting this one together.

Not a lot of good reference of the cockpit as there are on other parts of the Slave I.

Isel

Wish I could have seen these in person but its a bit too far and a bit too much from the UK. However this video helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ESeJAEjmY

Some great models and beautiful builds there!!!!!

Though I did go to York today to meet Mr Fett himself along with the two charming and lovely SW ladies, Nathalie Cox (Juno Eclipse) and Femi Taylor (Ola)

Last edited:
Wish I could have seen these in person but its a bit too far and a bit too much from the UK. However this video helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ESeJAEjmY

Some great models and beautiful builds there!!!!!

Though I did go to York today to meet Mr Fett himself along with the two charming and lovely SW ladies, Nathalie Cox (Juno Eclipse) and Femi Taylor (Ola)

The original was much closer to you (France, Germany, not sure where she's right now)and was much more exciting to see in person ! :D

Anyway, great job Mike, she's looking awesome ! And I like some of your castings very much, like the BT44 wing assemblies, they're awesome !

I Spent a few hours with this while we were doing the T-70 painting class... Its Truly crazy how detailed it is. When I saw the original at the Magic of Myth tour it was displayed in a plexiglass box in the "landed" position so the pictures I got of it were not the best... The layers of detailed kit parts in the "bowl" are truly something to behold... Its an amazing piece, and the paintjob Mike laid on it is pretty amazing as well. It might not be paint chip for paint-chip but its totally looking the part.

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back