Building the SS Nice-N-Models Slave 1 kit, build log and instructions.

Goodbye everyone...... rpfgoodbye_zpsiwnxelbl.jpg

I have a lot of questions to ask Mike about this build. I was excited about it but afraid to butt in because of the comments. Now it's gone too. Bummer.

Guys... if you have questions about Mikes build please shoot me a message and I can try to help.. Mike was very disappointed and hurt by this recent episode.. I'm not sure he'l ever post again unfortunately. However if you have questions please shoot them my way and I can try to get you an answer.

This is just another example of why we need to start saving threads we enjoy to the web archive:

http://archive.org/web/

This is a great tool for storing threads you don't want to see disappear. And it can be great for assuring that there is a backup in the case of images disappearing from great threads, such as this one. Sorry to see that this argument had to happen and members attacking others like this.

Yes. I hope all parties can sort out the latest 'disagreement' and get back to posting here. It would be a real shame for Mike and others to disappear from here altogether.

Mike, I for one am very sorry to see you go. I hope you will not remove yourself completely from the RPF. I am thankful for all that you shared and made possible for members of this community. It's too bad others on here are so childish. I don't know all the details of what happened, but I do know that my dealings with those that have been banned were never positive and in fact made me not want to contribute out of fear, which should never be the case. It would seem some of the cancer has been removed and there are brighter days to come on this forum. Hope to see you around here soon.

Mike, I for one am very sorry to see you go. I hope you will not remove yourself completely from the RPF. I am thankful for all that you shared and made possible for members of this community. It's too bad others on here are so childish. I don't know all the details of what happened, but I do know that my dealings with those that have been banned were never positive and in fact made me not want to contribute out of fear, which should never be the case. It would seem some of the cancer has been removed and there are brighter days to come on this forum. Hope to see you around here soon.
Ditto!

This is coming from my phone, expect errors.

Petty, I completely missed this thread and now all the pics are gone :(. Does any of you guys know if Mike is still selling as a kit?
Not sure Captaincox,..i think Mike sold out:lol:facepalm,..i mean is selling out his kits like sweet pies:love
Oh man what did i just post Mike if you read this,..the sold out part is a joke.
Mike,please come home!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back