Building Babylon 5 Warlock 3D printed model

Muzza

Sr Member
Here we go guys and gals I received two model kits of the Warlock from Babylon 5 from Kingbob which he printed.
Here are the parts off his drawings.
IMG_5263.JPG

Made two antennas on the weekend for the two ships I am making. I used the Master Tools brass tube set No.6 , I then added a 0.5mm fiber optic strand down the center to give the little white dot to the end of it.

The set has enough brass to make 2 and have lots left over for the next model.

I will take another photo with a ruler against it so you can see the size and positioning of the smaller tubes.

IMG_5288.jpg
IMG_5298.jpg

Made two antennas on the weekend for the two ships I am making. I used the Master Tools brass tube set No.6 , I then added a 0.5mm fiber optic strand down the center to give the little white dot to the end of it.

The set has enough brass to make 2 and have lots left over for the next model.

I will take another photo with a ruler against it so you can see the size and positioning of the smaller tubes.

View attachment 1036461View attachment 1036462
[/QUOTE
Here is the aerial with the ruler next to for size. Plus I have now added the 0.5mm fiber optic strand for light on the end.
IMG_5309.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back