Done / Completed BTTF "Save the Clock Tower" - donation can, accurate replica

Sorry Guys. I had no chance to update or to ship the props for the last three weeks. All your orders has been shipped today. You will find your tracking numbers in the first post.

Please accept my apologies for the very long wait.

Active 8 minutes ago but no update? 3 weeks still waiting?

I wasn't here for weeks. I don't know why it shows you 8 minutes ago?! :unsure

Last edited:
Thats great did you send to the updated address in the PM I sent? 26 Oak Avenue? I'm just going by what this site said on your profile so I don't know lol glad we have an update though. Was getting worried to be honest :-/

Sorry Guys. I had no chance to update or to ship the props for the last three weeks. All your orders has been shipped today. You will find your tracking numbers in the first post. Please note, that the official shipping date is 09/20/15 (that's the date when I bought the postage).

Please accept my apologies for the very long wait.

I wasn't here for weeks. I don't know why it shows you 8 minutes ago?! :unsure

Thats great did you send to the updated address in the PM I sent? 26 Oak Avenue? ...

Yes, I used this address, because you wrote it in your payment notification. :)

... glad we have an update though. Was getting worried to be honest :-/

In my case, there never a reason to get worried. From time to time I'm very busy and away from home, but you will always get what you bought from me. ;)

Ah right lol I didn't remember writing it there haha, I know you have a good rep on here, I won't worry in future. Unfortunately as I'm sure you know already there are so many horror stories on here with buying and selling, which is a shame. Any way I'll stop cramming your thread, :) I look forward to receiving it :)

Yes, I used this address, because you wrote it in your payment notification. :)

In my case, there never a reason to get worried. From time to time I'm very busy and away from home, but you will always get what you bought from me. ;)

Here is a good news for the US people here. Thanks to member "bewmie", who found it out, you can buy an accurate can in Walmart: It's the "Great Value" hot chocolate. :) Seems to have the correct size. There's even one with the correct red cap:

attachment.php

Here is the file for your label: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=67267&page=50&p=2354759&viewfull=1#post2354759

Attachments

• greatvalue.jpg
    greatvalue.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
With this can I have the complete "Save the clock tower" prop set. The flyers, the button&badge that Roland sold some years ago, and now the can. They look great all together. Thanks a lot!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back