BTTF Remote Control

Basically the technique runs like this. You need to have a search running every single day. Check it every day. As soon as you see the item, before anyone has a chance to bid, get a message in there to the seller asking if they have a "Buy It Now" price or a price for which they would end the auction. Often they will - and it's usually a lot less than you'd normally pay.

If they say they don't have a BIN price, then straight up make them an offer, say $75 on one of these remotes.

The idea is to get the auction closed before other people start bidding and sending in questions and the seller realises he has a hot item that people want.

Maybe we can get good refenrence photos from you, gary...

I would try to build one of these... Dont want to buy from Bruce...

Would that be the guy selling these on ebay? bfcoul....?
I have been looking for one of these remotes on and off for nearly 2 years now with no luck. I have been tempted to just buy one of that guys remotes, because I had just about given up hope of finding one otherwise.

So is here any reason not to buy from him I should know about? They seem very expensive, but I figured by the time I found the parts and imported them to Australia I would be close to that price anyway...well that's what I tried to convince myself

Ive found one (with the green label) the ladies asking for $125, is this fair price do you think?

Make sure it is the correct number: Futaba PCM FP-T8SGA-P

Be aware that there is another Green Labeled Futuba PCM with a different model number.

HERE IS THE PICTURE THAT SHE SENT ME OF THE REMOTE. SHE IS ALSO INCLUDING THE RECEIVERS IN THE PRICE. LET ME KNOW OF WHTA YOU GUYS THINK.......

2590-photo.jpg

I've contacted her and her its mine!!! Do you guys know of anyone that does the conversion or sells the parts to convert it? Do you know what price it will cost as well?

I've contacted her and her its mine!!! Do you guys know of anyone that does the conversion or sells the parts to convert it? Do you know what price it will cost as well?

I think Gary has been working on getting all the parts made up accurately. I would figure that a decent "kit" of all the parts (not real parts but maybe castings) would run about $300 or so. Gary?

It shouldn't cost too much.

The grey box is a found item. $10
Just some switches and buttons. $few bucks
2 9v battery clips. $2

The hard part is the Molex stop light, they just dont exist anymore.

The displays dont exist anymore either, some people use LED displays, which works ok.

It shouldn't cost too much.

The grey box is a found item. $10
Just some switches and buttons. $few bucks
2 9v battery clips. $2

The hard part is the Molex stop light, they just dont exist anymore.

The displays dont exist anymore either, some people use LED displays, which works ok.

Thanks C,
What about the metal piece that the display attaches to? Also the STOP light is rare, right?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back