BTTF Nike Air Mag Replicas...my new project

Pitbull's original post are clear on other aspects of the conversion, but not the sole. Specifically, where do you cut the sole and where do you drop in the lights? This is moot (for the moment) since I am on the waiting list to have mine converted, but I am a tinkerer and will be itching to do a pair myself at some point.

Hi all im new here and i plan on buying a pair and tackling this project soon! i want a pair of these so bad, so im really excited to start this!

I joined this site just to ask how much would It cost me to buy a pair from u (hahahha pretty pathetichuh?) in size 11 shipped to Cali. Thanks!

Hello, How do you install the LED lights into the Insole and also how do you install the LED lights into the bubble next to the Nike sign... your help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello !

I'm french and this is my AirMag 2015, It just works with a 12 volt battery (A23), I make these shoes thanks to u and your counsel.

The video : NIKE AIRMAG 2015 - YouTube

NikeAirMag2015.JPG

NikeAirMag2015%20(2).JPG

THX !

Last edited:
Hello. First post here. I bought a pair of these direct from Mark Poon late last year and decided not to do the lights as I didn't want to be cutting holes in them, so rather I just made them as screen accurate as I could. They now sit proudly in my home theatre and have gained attention from many that visit.

They are extremely well made and very comfortable (I am lucky I wear 9.5US) though I don't ever see the true high top ever being popular.

Now that NIKE have released their "official" NIKE AIR MAG, has anyone thought about using the EL strip for sole instead of LEDs?

Attachments

• NIKE AIR MAG Replica 3.JPG
    NIKE AIR MAG Replica 3.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 959
  • NIKE AIR MAG Replica 1.JPG
    NIKE AIR MAG Replica 1.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 5,482
Has ANYONE heard from Mark since Nike's big release? I'm real curios to see how he will proceed with his shoe replicas as well as find out if he has plans on offering a version 2 that will be a closer - if not perfect - match to the original.

I'd be very interested to see the answer to this question also. If he could top Brads new design then I'd be amazed as Brad is doing an EXCELLENT job, I'm truely excited by his project. (y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back