Limited Run BTTF Marty's Denim Jacket & Vest by Magnoli Clothiers (WHITE LABEL UPDATE)

Because it's not the only project we're working on... and we have limited staff and resources. We would actually do more projects if we could... we just don't have the manpower, unfortunately.
Don't worry, those of us who know you know that you don't just rush things out. Your work speaks for itself. Take your time. If we're alls still excited for a jacket from this movie 35 years later, a little longer won't kill us.

Hey Indy, I'd like to register my interest in this project! Really hope you guys can make it work(y)

Also, for those who've said they've contacted GUESS about this jacket, has anyone just tried asking them about
the material it's made from? It seems to be the biggest hurdle for many who've tried to replicate it so far.
GUESS can deny making the "Marty" style jacket all they want, but they can't deny they've used that same gray/blue duck fabric for SO MANY OTHER different styles. It was practically a staple of their 80's fashion line, and used by many other brands as well.

Don't worry... the minute we have something to share, I'll post it here. We're still trying to catch up on our Mando Suit and Paranormal Jumpsuit orders at the moment. We're pretty swamped.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back