Limited Run BTTF Marty's Denim Jacket & Vest by Magnoli Clothiers (WHITE LABEL UPDATE)

Thank you indy, hope that your Jacket will be avalaible very soon !! Have you an idea of that ? All jackets I tried to grab, has flown far from me ! Lol

Prototype vest is finished! :)

tnp6i4l.jpg

iUEZEjf.jpg

Attachments

• MmNlk14.jpg
    MmNlk14.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Indy Magnoli: Are you using batting for the vest instead of down? The loft looks low (And too even to be polyfil)

I have some thoughts on overall shape that I'll send you via email as not to clutter the thread. There are a few key elements to be tweaked here to get the silhouette and lines right.

N.

Very Great !! I didn't remember that you were woorking on the down vest too !!
Very great maybe a little too low as Nick said, but maybe it is the picture ;)
I am very exited to see the Denim Jacket !!!!
Oooh yes

The vest prototype looks great Indy! Agree with the other comments that the down fill may want to be a bit more full but this already looks great! Looking forward to seeing the jacket prototype now!

We've got several projects going on a the moment, and trying to rush some orders out for Halloween, so this will have to wait until November, unfortunately...

I believe Headgoonie are looking to do another run of the denim jacket (and a new run of Marty’s 1955 Short Sleeved Revere Shirt from the cafeteria scene) as they posted up some BTS pictures from their design shop on their Instagram story last week and then removed them an hour later... I’ll keep an eye on it!

I believe Headgoonie are looking to do another run of the denim jacket (and a new run of Marty’s 1955 Short Sleeved Revere Shirt from the cafeteria scene) as they posted up some BTS pictures from their design shop on their Instagram story last week and then removed them an hour later... I’ll keep an eye on it!
Eh maybe not the best practice to do this on another maker's project run thread...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back