Limited Run BTTF Marty's Denim Jacket & Vest by Magnoli Clothiers (WHITE LABEL UPDATE)

We have an original Guess jacket and Class 5 vest, so matching shouldn't be too hard. I have approved the vest material already, just waiting on confirmation of the denim. I've also finally finished drawing the lining design, so that'll go into test print shortly.

I’m sure it’s still some time away but will the sizing for the jacket and vest be done in standard S-XL sizes or will they be made-to-measure?

Here's a teaser of our almost-finished White Label Marty Vest:

OsansUC.jpg

How's the jacket coming? I bought a magnificent one from Head Goonie in Japan. It's the largest he would make but it's still too small for me, and at 600, it's a bit disappointing. I'm mostly just displaying it but it's still a bummer. I can tell you exactly what he got a big wrong in case you would like some insight on how to improve on his, truly amazingly accurate version.

I mean that looks spot on to a real Guess jacket. Can't wait for the movie version.
You know he's messing with you, right? That's a readily available on EBay Guess jacket. Same era but different pattern and swapped colors.

Cheers
Steve

Nope, not messing with anyone. We really did copy that Guess jacket to see how the denim we source looked when stitched together and stonewashed. The fact that you guys think it looks like an original is good news. ;) Hopefully we can fool you as well with our final Marty Jacket!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back