Limited Run BTTF Marty's Denim Jacket & Vest by Magnoli Clothiers (WHITE LABEL UPDATE)

Turns out the stone washing took out a lot more color than we anticipated, so we're going to get some darker colors to start with and try again. The distressed finish is coming out great though!

mukd6gPl.jpg

I'll post as soon as I have some news... we're juggling so many projects at the moment (Ghostbusters & Mandalorian suits and other parts, Qi'ra leather jacket, Imperial Uniform, Wolverine Shirt...) all being done in the same facility. Stay tuned! ;)

I'll post as soon as I have some news... we're juggling so many projects at the moment (Ghostbusters & Mandalorian suits and other parts, Qi'ra leather jacket, Imperial Uniform, Wolverine Shirt...) all being done in the same facility. Stay tuned! ;)
Nice. Stay safe. The world is crazy right now.

Hi Indy Magnoli are you still working on this jacket during quarantine? Just wanted to know how I can register interest for one and whether it will be priced differently to the version that is currently live on your site?
Thanks

Yes, we're still working on this. We've got so much on our plate right now, we're just trying to juggle all the different projects in a timely fashion. Quality and accuracy are paramount, so these will take time to finish. Hoping to have some news about these pieces soon....

Just here to say I've been here secretly keeping tabs on things with interest while sewing my own vest. Indy Magnoli have you considered using Potassium Permanganate instead of stone washing?

Adrigoune I believe that particular email was in regards to a detail with regards to the lining...or potentially my Guess vest in the same style as Marty's.

When Indy was less busy we had a decent email chain going for a bit so it's hard to keep track.

-Nick

Can't wait to see the pictures! With all the years of work that have gone into researching this jacket from the community and Indy's being hard at work for the design, we may finally have a 99.99999% screen accurate jacket finally!! (no pressure Indy ;-))

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back