Limited Run BTTF Marty's Denim Jacket & Vest by Magnoli Clothiers (WHITE LABEL UPDATE)

A little teaser of the WIP:

s4Pkljw.jpg

Since this is an interest thread will you be starting an interest list? If so I would like to be added for the jacket.

Is there even a name for the color that the main parts of the jacket are made of? I think thats the main roadblock. If we know the color name or nomenclature since its a faded color perhaps it will be easier to source. What gives the jacket its signature look is a dark blue in between faded fibers. Thats why it appears a slight greyish blue from a normal distance. Because the faded fibers have little to no color on them. Perhaps just getting as close to the dark blue color as possible and a mixture of sand blating and stonewashing the fabric will get it to the right look.
shelta-vintage-georges-marciano-for-guess_3.jpg

Last edited:
This jacket has too many mysteries about it for just one prop. Along with where the liner came from, why was the waistband shortened and the back bunched up? Surely the extra couple centimeters in length for the jacket wouldn't ruin the look.

Do you anticipate these being ready a year from now? I'm looking to upgrade my puffer vest and denim jacket so I can finally get this 100% accurate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back