BTTF - Gambling Legalized / Space Zombie Newspapers - From 2011-2012 Runs

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been going through some items that were in storage, and I found a few extra newspapers from my old runs here, which I had thought were sold out long ago.

I have 8 copies of the alternate Otis Peabody 'Space Zombie' newspaper, from the very first run of BTTF newspapers that I offered, over 10 years ago.
I also have 12 copies of the Biff Tannen 'Gambling Legalized' newspaper. These were from my second newspaper print run in December 2012.

Etsy Order Link for: Otis Peabody Space Zombie Newspaper
Etsy Order Link for: Biff Tannen Gambling Legalized Newspaper

The 2011 'Space Zombie' newspaper set includes a copy of the Otis Peabody 'Flying Saucer' version of the paper from the 2015 run.
The 2012 'Gambling Legalized' newspaper set includes a copy of any other Biff Tannen newspaper of your choice from the 2015 run.
If you'd prefer to substitute a different Hill Valley newspaper for your extra one, (not including the SZ or GL) please let me know.

These will be $20/set +shipping, or $35 for both sets +shipping.

Unless I can find the actual Biff photo at some point in the future, I will most likely never offer the Gambling Legalized newspaper again.
I may create an updated version of the 'Space Zombie' newspaper at some point, but that one will not be available before 2025.

Be sure to check out all of my other items, which are available on eBay and Etsy. My username for both sites is HillValleyProps.

Item Info:
Exact-size broadsheet replicas custom printed for me by a newspaper company on a full-size vintage press.
These are the highest-quality, most screen-accurate BTTF newspapers ever offered anywhere!
The newspaper have the screen-accurate 'Recurring Prop Newspaper' inside/back pages, from high-res restored original prop scans.

Shipping Info:
Shipped in a rigid photo mailer, with cardboard backing on both sides & 'DO NOT BEND' labels.
USPS Priority Mail shipping and international shipping rates will both be calculated based on weight/size.

Other Item Info:
I have a very high standard for accuracy & quality. If it's not good enough for my collection, I don't sell it.
The newspapers have been stored flat and in a cool, dry location out of direct sunlight to avoid UV exposure and discoloration.

Note for Australia buyers ONLY: You must contact me first before you buy this item, so that I can create a custom listing for you.
I have a few conditions that will need to be agreed to before I can accept your order, due to ongoing problems with international shipping delays.

Thanks!

Gambling Legalized 9-2021.png

Space Zombie 9-2021.png

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back