Limited Run BTTF - Full Set of 13 Hill Valley Telegraph Newspapers - Available Now!

I don't know if this would screw up your supply numbers, but for those of us who have previously purchased your full set, would it be possible to just buy the revised "Brown Mansion Destroyed" paper?

I don't know if this would screw up your supply numbers, but for those of us who have previously purchased your full set, would it be possible to just buy the revised "Brown Mansion Destroyed" paper?

That would be fine. I got a few extras just for this reason.

I'll post a listing for those tonight.

Now through November 12 ONLY, the full set is available for the reduced price of $55.

US shipping is included, and shipping rates are calculated by Etsy for all other locations.

I may be interested, but Etsy only applies a 1-2 days shipping overseas (fast but very expensive). Do you have any other shipping option even if it's much slower? (I've just sent a big envelope to a USA friend with a letter, a photo and a carboard inside it and it cost me $4). Your shipping method is asking me for $40. If you can't change it, it's ok.

I may be interested, but Etsy only applies a 1-2 days shipping overseas (fast but very expensive). Do you have any other shipping option even if it's much slower? (I've just sent a big envelope to a USA friend with a letter, a photo and a carboard inside it and it cost me $4). Your shipping method is asking me for $40. If you can't change it, it's ok.
The weight was not correct and I have now updated the listing. Apparently it somehow reset to a higher weight when I edited the price.

The flat mailer is 15" x 13" (38 x 33 cm) and weighs about 22 ounces (623 grams?), and the shipping rate is approx $24.

Shipping rates from the US to other countries seem to be more expensive than it is to ship from most other locations to the US.

If you can save a set for me until Dec,11th I'll buy you a set. (That's the day I get paid at my work)
Also, do you know of any good way to properly store the newspapers so they won't get damaged over time? Any specific kind of folder or binder? Thanks

If you can save a set for me until Dec,11th I'll buy you a set. (That's the day I get paid at my work)
Also, do you know of any good way to properly store the newspapers so they won't get damaged over time? Any specific kind of folder or binder? Thanks
I probably have enough newspapers to last a few years.

Something like these storage boxes would work fine for the newspapers.
They can also be stored in the same flat mailer that I use to ship them.
The newspapers have cardboard on both sides to protect them in the mailer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back