Limited Run BTTF - Full Set of 13 Hill Valley Telegraph Newspapers - Available Now!

Hey I'm interested in buy the full set but what about the papers from part 2 Marty's son arrest?? Can you add those also I've read all the post I'm surprised no one asks you??

People ask for this all the time. It can't be done, because USA Today is a real newspaper company and no printing company will make replicas of their newspapers (specifically the logo and brand) for copyright reasons. Even the original props from the movie had to be custom made by USA Today, not the prop house that made the other newspapers.

People ask for this all the time. It can't be done, because USA Today is a real newspaper company and no printing company will make replicas of their newspapers (specifically the logo and brand) for copyright reasons. Even the original props from the movie had to be custom made by USA Today, not the prop house that made the other newspapers.
Thanks for quick response ..im going to purchase the bundle set any add ons available?? As I read on this forum I'm glad to be apart of now..

Thanks for quick response ..im going to purchase the bundle set any add ons available?? As I read on this forum I'm glad to be apart of now..

These full sets always include some extra props like the Clock Tower flyers and the Biff museum ticket. I also have some other items available on my Etsy shop where these are listed.

Full set of 13 newspapers is still available!

I also have a set of the 3 prop newspapers available that I made for the Discovery+ series 'Expedition Back to the Future'. (I'm the 'staff writer' credited on the front page.) The props are from the same very limited print run and are identical to the screen-used papers, but have no photo on the page, due to production schedule issues. The set of 3 is available in a separate listing, and all proceeds minus postage costs go directly to the Michael J. Fox Foundation.

2021-03-15 (228).png

Still available. There is a 10% discount on all orders over $30 from my Etsy shop, now through August 25.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back