BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Fyfes, Just knowing that you saw it and think it looks spot on is enough for me to hear!

Now, when you say that he is a stickler for detail... Do you mean like shape, material and color?

Or like drops of glue, overspray etc.?

Wasn't the original kind of slapped together?

I ask as a mostly 99.9% OT Star Wars collector. And we like the warts n warps n all. But since you know more than anyone I know about all things BTTF. I thought I would ask. I've never seen an original up close and in detail.

I know one thing... I really just got the bug to try and build the time circuit box... (Must not expand my prop addiction!!!)

If any of you have never seen the vids of Fyfes collection of BTTF replicas.... It's kinda like looking inside the ark of the covenant... It's awesome, but you'll wish you hadn't! LOL.

My good friend Joe Walser built that prototype. IT IS GORGEOUS!!!

Fyfes, Just knowing that you saw it and think it looks spot on is enough for me to hear!

Now, when you say that he is a stickler for detail... Do you mean like shape, material and color?

Or like drops of glue, overspray etc.?

Wasn't the original kind of slapped together?

If any of you have never seen the vids of Fyfes collection of BTTF replicas.... It's kinda like looking inside the ark of the covenant... It's awesome, but you'll wish you hadn't! LOL.

The one Joe made was a perfect representation of the hero board. It definitely was not intended to represent the board as it was built but rather the idealized version of the hero board.

Most Pitbull replicas that have been built have inaccurate stickers, footpads and wrong jets. This one has everything done perfectly (as far as I could see).

Thanks for the compliments my friend!

I think I'll try to build my own time circuit. That one will prob be crazy expensive plus who knows when it will be available. :)

I think I'll try to build my own time circuit. That one will prob be crazy expensive plus who knows when it will be available. :)

there is circuit boards made as a some what kit, but you need to order 3 of each board. dont ask me why. if you can find the schematics and 2 other guys to buy the boards this may be a good option for you. the spare boards recently sold on EBAY. i forgot the name of the website you can get them on.. was it optic or something like that?

i am hoping the eFX circuits comes with a accurate keypad

have you seen this custom job?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks halliwax, this helps me put it on the "make" list for sure :)

no problem, this is one of my all time favorite props ever. i one day hope to own a fairly complete collection of interior delorean time machine parts. the kind we see on the replicas where the parts all interact with each other. put them on a shelf to display in my room.

i wouldn't mind having this clock somewhere too... love the idea behind but seriously hope the keypad looks screen accurate. if not i wonder if i can get someone to 3d print a somewhat accurate box for it.

i have to do more research but the box in the video i linked looks alittle too tall but i have to double check

there is circuit boards made as a some what kit, but you need to order 3 of each board. dont ask me why. if you can find the schematics and 2 other guys to buy the boards this may be a good option for you. the spare boards recently sold on EBAY. i forgot the name of the website you can get them on.. was it optic or something like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZabNKogkg

So cool! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZabNKogkg

Halliwax, that custom time circuit box is EPIC!! Now I hope the one from EFX looks like that and has those options or I will be sadly disappointed.

Halliwax, that custom time circuit box is EPIC!! Now I hope the one from EFX looks like that and has those options or I will be sadly disappointed.

i wonder if this is where eFX got the idea? they both look fairly similar. these time circuits are base more off of the C car, and the circuits we see after the train crash scene. the A and B car has the time circuits which has a "clocked" outer casing so the displays face the driver, an not centered over the console

last i heard the circuits are priced very affordable. will that change? probably, either way I'm willing to wait as long as the scout trooper guys did for their helmets.

Hi all I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I came across it on YouTube I think it's cool take a look

http://youtu.be/rctS1q_YWVw

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Glad you like it! I came across it by accident (I had also never seen it before)
to all who hasn't seen it it's the raw audio of the van Halen music that Marty plays to George on the Walkman, so if you want the real music on your van Halen prop cassette.... It is now possible ENJOY :)

http://youtu.be/rctS1q_YWVw

Certainly a fun thing to have on a Marty walkman for cosplay and just super ultra coolness :D:thumbsup Nice find!

I dont know if this falls under back to the future merchandise or not but just curious if anyone knows if ebay is the only place to find or get the little red japan friction car as used as the wind up car seen in the movie? I keep getting sharked at the last minute every time i see one listed which is rare when it comes to the true red outside with white interior color. I didnt know if there was another website that carried them or if ebay is the only place to keep watching?

u can always buy a different color car and paint it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could... and I might if it comes to that but I figure I will keep on the look out for a few more months before I breakdown and go that route. I just wasnt sure if there were other places I could find one or if ebay was the only place to catch one?

be sure it has the right chrome trim and chrome wheels with red dot. I've seen the right car sell for around 119.00

be sure it has the right chrome trim and chrome wheels with red dot. I've seen the right car sell for around 119.00

So Ive only seen the red exterior on red interior lately online. Does anyone know are the interiors pretty easy or simple to swap out? I could use the body of that one and the interior of my damaged one, but I dont want to waist the money if it doesnt work. Does anyone know if its do-able or taken one apart to find out? Just curious?...
Thanks.

So Ive only seen the red exterior on red interior lately online. Does anyone know are the interiors pretty easy or simple to swap out? I could use the body of that one and the interior of my damaged one, but I dont want to waist the money if it doesnt work. Does anyone know if its do-able or taken one apart to find out? Just curious?...
Thanks.

yes its not too hard to remove the interior from the car. there are a few hidden tabs here and there. just unscrew all the screws from under the car and you can see the tabs. be very careful on removing the interior the plastic is very old and can be brittle

i have collected 3 cars now, to rip all apart and turn into one. i jumped the gun and bought the wrong year the first time, but it has beautiful interior and a un damaged steering wheel. i bought another for the wheels, and my last is red but missing some chrome, which i can scavenge from the one i bought for the wheels.

- - - Updated - - -

i have seen red cars with white interior go for 119-180 bucks, i am into my car project so far. 3 cars under 50 bucks, this includes all the shipping for them

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back