BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Anyone know if there is a trick to taking the static emitter off? I can’t get it to move, not sure if I’m doing something wrong, there is a trick, or it’s seized. But also, I don’t know what I’m doing haha

Attachments

• 0A0DFC37-F2B6-48B2-A111-0ACC5428699C.jpeg
    0A0DFC37-F2B6-48B2-A111-0ACC5428699C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 115
Anyone know if there is a trick to taking the static emitter off? I can’t get it to move, not sure if I’m doing something wrong, there is a trick, or it’s seized. But also, I don’t know what I’m doing haha
It’s possible there could be a metal shaving in the thread that has lodged it in at the set screw or a buildup of grit from factory tumbling in the threads.

I would first use something like WD-40. Either spray into the threads repeatedly over the course of a couple hours or allow the assembly to sit in a container filled with it (just enough to saturate into the threads) for a couple hours.
Clean off the outside and If you wear rubber gloves it might be enough to help it move.

if that doesn’t work, wash it in warm soapy water then let dry (not Palmolive or oxi-clean that will cause oxidation)

(Remove the nipple set screw before trying this):
We are going to look at using temperature. Sticking the assembly in the freezer for a while and then dipping *just* the emitter cap in boiling water until hot. (Aka ice cold male threads working against Boiling hot female threads) Then trying (with a heat resistant) glove to untwist and see if temperature expansion/contraction helps.

PM one of us directly if that doesn’t work

Of course, happy to hear suggestions from anyone who has had a similar issue and resolved with success.

Last edited:
Hilt well received today in Germany. Very nice saber well done guys.
I had to pay the VAT. Good news Lewis will refund the VAT I already paid at time of the order.

In the kit my only missing part is the other arrow plate and of course the 2 boards going inside the control box.

Thanks guys for offering this great hilt and your support all along the process.
We do not see that often such great Support. Respect.

Hilt well received today in Germany. Very nice saber well done guys.
I had to pay the VAT. Good news Lewis will refund the VAT I already paid at time of the order.

In the kit my only missing part is the other arrow plate and of course the 2 boards going inside the control box.

Thanks guys for offering this great hilt and your support all along the process.
We do not see that often such great Support. Respect.
Sorry the 7/8" blade adapter is also missing.

Quick question... I got mine today and the clamp card won't go in... It's a hair too thick for the rails and I'm afraid of forcing it in/breaking it. Anyone else have this issue?

I have included a picture of the card edges after I tried to slide it in.

PXL_20210113_213024491.jpg

Quick question... I got mine today and the clamp card won't go in... It's a hair too thick for the rails and I'm afraid of forcing it in/breaking it. Anyone else have this issue?

I have included a picture of the card edges after I tried to slide it in.

View attachment 1411557
Mine just arrived an hour ago (although estimate was for Friday!) and the card also does not fit - too wide by about 1mm and just a little too thick than the slot.

You need to carefully sand the edge and VERY lightly the underside for fitment. All of them are like this.
That was my assumption but I wanted to make sure. I'm assuming you mean the card and not the tracks. Thanks for the response.

Last edited:
Mine arrived today. Took a bit of sanding to get the board to fit, still a little tight for my taste.

BUT, it's a VERY nice piece. The beautiful packaging was also a nice unexpected bonus. Can't wait for Leia now.

That was my assumption but I wanted to make sure. I'm assuming you mean the card and not the tracks. Thanks for the response.
Don't know about others, but I sanded the card itself. Did both sides and then his both sides of the underside at an angle. Tried to be careful, I didn't want to scratch anything that might be visible.

Yes the card. Make sure to pice the side you want showing when you and the underside. One side is ideal and the other is accurate.

For example i used 220 grit on the under side, 3-4 strokes and that was too much. Looser than I’d like. So check it carefully.

Just received mine and this thing is absolutely beautiful. Well worth the money and the wait. I've owned multiple heroes from the first MR to more recent runs on the RPF but this one feels like the ultimate version. Well done guys, you crushed it. Even the box smells nice!

On a separate note is there a list of components the box should include? I might have missed it. I feel like I might be missing one or two things so would just like to check.

Thanks !

Lmao you guys should really read the rest of the thread. Both the tight card and missing parts issues have been covered.

Lmao you guys should really read the rest of the thread. Both the tight card and missing parts issues have been covered.
My question was: is there a list of parts somewhere? Went through the thread and can't find it so it's hard for me to know if I'm missing something or not. If there's a list somewhere please tell us the post#. Thanks.

My question was: is there a list of parts somewhere? Went through the thread and can't find it so it's hard for me to know if I'm missing something or not. If there's a list somewhere please tell us the post#. Thanks.
Yes, the product page.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back