BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Just received my elite kit today and it’s mind-blowing! Really appreciate all the love that went into creating this. I am eagerly awaiting the reveal board but in the mean time could one of the 3 legends give us a tutorial on how to best install the Tri-ring?
There's already a legend! (Romans Empire) ;)

Same process:

Obviously you don't need to clip the ring, but using needle nose pliers and a channel lock pliers is the easiest/ most common route.

Another tool that can be used to great effect if you have one is a chain plier like this:

ChainPliers-2__74649.1499089337.jpg

the tip allows you to open the ring (the same way as the needle nose) and the cuts inside the grip are good for closing it back down like the channel locks.

***Protect your surrounding cubes with layers of tape***
DO NOT, try to close it all the way where the points touch...

I designed it that way to make it easy and you want that width to be about the same as the way it came in the box so do take note of that dimension when cinching it back down in the hole... it is also splayed out a bit to make sure it grips while inside the hole. This is designed so that it has some friction and can stay in whatever position you set it (which is canon!);)

Last edited:
I’ve always preferred a vise

I feel I have so much more control then pliers

But not everyone has a vise, if you plan on doing more d rings or tri rings you can grab a vise cheap at harbor freight or lowes

All, we have received one or two reports of missing parts. IF you discover please contact me, Bryan or Lewis. While every care was paid to ensuring the manifest was correct, there are a couple kits missing parts. (Idealized triangle plate and 7/8" adapter). We'll ensure they are all there and while it seems very few I have to believe there will be more. (If there was one, there will be more). I wanted to make sure I proactively let you all know. We just received these reports so I wanted to PSA immediately.

teething pains. Ugh.

All, we have received one or two reports of missing parts. IF you discover please contact me, Bryan or Lewis. While every care was paid to ensuring the manifest was correct, there are a couple kits missing parts. (Idealized triangle plate and 7/8" adapter). We'll ensure they are all there and while it seems very few I have to believe there will be more. (If there was one, there will be more). I wanted to make sure I proactively let you all know. We just received these reports so I wanted to PSA immediately.

teething pains. Ugh.
Got my kits today! Both are gorgeous. Unfortunately I’m also in the boat of missing the idealized plate. I do have the blade adapter though, and it looks like I have an extra neopixel cup as well. I have two neopixel and an LED cup.

also wondering if there’s a trick to inserting the clamp card? Seems like it’s a little big for the slot

Got my kits today! Both are gorgeous. Unfortunately I’m also in the boat of missing the idealized plate. I do have the blade adapter though, and it looks like I have an extra neopixel cup as well. I have two neopixel and an LED cup.

also wondering if there’s a trick to inserting the clamp card? Seems like it’s a little big for the slot

card fit should be tight (better for tight than loose). Light sand. It will not take much.

as for cups on the elite you should have two steel pixel and two copper led, and an extra emitter bell. This is to allow hot swap of the grenades after install.

the other cup is probably IN the saber already

card fit should be tight (better for tight than loose). Light sand. It will not take much.

as for cups on the elite you should have two steel pixel and two copper led, and an extra emitter bell. This is to allow hot swap of the grenades after install.

the other cup is probably IN the saber already
Gotcha! So yeah I’m just missing the idealized face plate for each kit

teething pains. Ugh.
Hello, received my hilt kit today. Thank you, its awesome...but unfortunately, i am just missing the idealized triangles plate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back