BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Actually, I think it's 15 printed parts for the resin version, not including the 2 plate screws, the 2 tiny springs for the buttons, and the circuit card. So, 20 parts total? The resin version is printed faithfully to what the final metal parts will be. Maybe I'm forgetting something, but I think I counted them right... LOL

Strangely, the PLA is 15 printed parts, as well, but I modified the model (cut/filled different parts) for easier printing. The PLA version also has a core of PVC pipe, 3/4" steel tubing, copper tubing inside that, and a 5/16" threaded rod running the length.

Last edited:
Actually, I think it's 15 printed parts for the resin version, not including the 2 plate screws, the 2 tiny springs for the buttons, and the circuit card. So, 20 parts total? The resin version is printed faithfully to what the final metal parts will be. Maybe I'm forgetting something, but I think I counted them right... LOL

Strangely, the PLA is 15 printed parts, as well, but I modified the model (cut/filled different parts) for easier printing. The PLA version also has a core of PVC pipe, 3/4" steel tubing, copper tubing inside that, and a 5/16" threaded rod running the length.

The "canon static" hilt assembly has 16. (Excluding screws and such)

unless I miscounted the assembly in CAD.

oh wait. You're right. I was counting the card.

Aha! Okay, that makes sense. Right, the card I did not print. But yeah, the card IS part of the model, of course.

I'm tellin' y'all, EVERYTHING has been covered with this thing.

And that's not including the guts!

I was curious just the hilt itself how many pieces it was

What was the tallest part you printed and what machine are you using?

Thanks, folks!

I was actually a little unhappy with the "Airframe Aluminum" Alclad that I used. I hadn't bought a bottle in at least 5 years, and it definitely looks a couple shades darker than the last bottle I had.

I've got some "Polished Aluminum" coming, as well. I seem to remember that being a touch brighter than the Airframe, but we'll see.

I used a little bit of silver Rub 'n Buff, in places, too. The resin version was more of a test-bed for paint finishes, so you may notice it's a little splotchy in certain areas.

Not my best paint work, but I really appreciate the compliments! Most of the work is in getting the PLA nice and smooth.

Thus we're looking at Copper, Bronze, and Aluminum [Necks].

Sorry to bring this up again BRRogers & Verity Cosplay - I've been away for a while and haven't kept up with the run. Just wanted to see if you're at liberty to give a definite answer to the windvane material question now? :)

Seriously - INCREDIBLE work guys. I couldn't be more excited.

Sorry to bring this up again BRRogers & Verity Cosplay - I've been away for a while and haven't kept up with the run. Just wanted to see if you're at liberty to give a definite answer to the windvane material question now? :)

Seriously - INCREDIBLE work guys. I couldn't be more excited.

we are pushing for all three but are trying to sort out a logistical way to deal with the trade offs of that. Once we have that all sorted we'll let everyone know precisely how we'll approach that.

Alright everyone. Time for some REVEAL.

after back and forth with Lewis (Malaki Skywalker), Bryan (BRRogers) and discussions with the factory. We have some important logistics to disclose.

please pay attention and read ALL of this post.

1.) ALL three windvane materials will be included in the kit (aluminum, bronze, and copper).

2.) FULL hot swappable grenades (idealized rings and canon rings) will be included ALONG with duplicate components to ensure a proper wiring assembly. So each kit will include the idealized and canon grenades. TWO reinforced neck sleeves, TWO lower emitter bells, TWO pairs of the cups (one for pixel and one for LED), and TWO windvanes in EACH material. This will allow you to configure this to your liking and still maintain hot swappable grenades.

3.) BOTH idealized and canon (off angle) arrow face plates.

4.) The price of the kit is going to be £275 ($358 USD) with FREE shipping.

Stay tuned for more updates but this should answer the main questions people keep asking.

We are hoping the prototype is coming soon with the latest model changes we've made but Coronavirus has slowed us down. The factory is up and running again so hopefully we finally will be getting traction again to show you guys the beauty of what we have done.

Alright everyone. Time for some REVEAL.

after back and forth with Lewis (Malaki Skywalker), Bryan (BRRogers) and discussions with the factory. We have some important logistics to disclose.

please pay attention and read ALL of this post.

1.) ALL three windvane materials will be included in the kit (aluminum, bronze, and copper).

2.) FULL hot swappable grenades (idealized rings and canon rings) will be included ALONG with duplicate components to ensure a proper wiring assembly. So each kit will include the idealized and canon grenades. TWO reinforced neck sleeves, TWO lower emitter bells, TWO pairs of the cups (one for pixel and one for LED), and TWO windvanes in EACH material. This will allow you to configure this to your liking and still maintain hot swappable grenades.

3.) BOTH idealized and canon (off angle) arrow face plates.

4.) The price of the kit is going to be £275 ($358 USD) with FREE shipping.

Stay tuned for more updates but this should answer the main questions people keep asking.

We are hoping the prototype is coming soon with the latest model changes we've made but Coronavirus has slowed us down. The factory is up and running again so hopefully we finally will be getting traction again to show you guys the beauty of what we have done.
I'm so glad you included multiple options for the windvane. That part seems to have the most varied opinion on which material it should be. Well done, guys.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back