Limited Run BRRogers’ Luke ROTJ Hero ‘MoM’ Clamp-cards

BRRogers

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This card IS included with the 7Chambers : Veracity Labs run of the ‘MoM’ Hero

I spent months trying to source vendors who could help me accomplish this exact finish and after a painstaking process I lucked into finding a US vendor capable and willing to manufacture these things in the same way the original vintage cards were produced.

To drive the point home; NO ONE makes PCBs with these features anymore. (Except these guys I guess)

This card features a truly vintage style blue core substrate. This is NOT a soldermask effect, dye, or paint. The core is made with a vintage technique and matches the original all the way through.

This card also uses a *custom* soldermask color. Not standard blue, not standard green, not black.
However, depending on the lighting scenario you will be able to easily see, photograph, and enjoy three colors from this card's soldermask. Blue, green, AND black. Just like the card as photographed on the original prop.

This card is also the only one ever produced to feature the accurate trace pattern seen on the original.
If you don’t like the look of that, the backside is formatted plainly as the cards before... all you have to do is flip it over.

The substrate thickness and trace pattern matches known vintage cards (namely the vintage Vector green/blue variant).
Thus it features a 2oz copper surface traces and accurate core thickness.

Lastly, I’m proud to re-iterate that my vendors are small-shop, American made. They have been around since the 70’s and when I communicate with them it’s over the phone. I know their names and they know mine... and they are fantastic and hardworking, and have been so incredible to collaborate on these old styles.
No serial number hidden in the traces from Chinese serial manufacturing. It’s a beautiful thing.

MARCH UPDATE 2021:
More old blue board acquired

Option 1: $18
'True Blue'.
- modern production board. 1/16" thick w 2oz copper. Blue substrate saturation. This is what the 7chambers FX MoM Hero is getting. I will be able to make more of this in the future if quantity demands.

Option 2: $25
'Old Blue'
- Found, 'old stock' vintage substrate. The hue is VERY similar to true blue, but a tad greener/ a shade darker. The board is actually also a hair thinner, matching vintage boards thickness more closely. *** (MARCH 2021 UPDATE: WE GOT MORE BOARD) ****

Regarding the 'Old Blue'
- FX builds may require some added thickness under the card (like clear tape along the edge) in order to maintain tight friction on most currently available FX hero hilts.
- Static builds should turn out perfectly assuming you are using L stock straight on top

Regarding both.
- They have the same exact custom surface traces and custom solder-mask treatment on both sides so from the top you'll really be seeing the same thing. Only the substrate edge color is slightly different.

HOW TO RESPOND:
Express your interest and in which version/quantity and I will update the thread list and contact you directly.

72C3D1A6-13B4-4361-99BD-8BAF699EB056.jpeg
892C795D-A79C-432D-8199-C5DD9F685340.jpeg
8f44892e-e3e7-4fa3-849c-2d318bf7d064-jpeg.jpg

Order List 2nd batch
(To update by: Mar. 13 2021)
TheRPF:

Klubi Gan (4, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
MercedesSLR (2, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Barnstormer (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Cantina_Dude (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
memphisjedi (2, OB) (1, TB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
JediJohn182 (1, OB) (1, TB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
ivuchan (1, OB) (1, TB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
mgenovese312 (1, OB) (1, TB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
ScourgiousJinx (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
bl4ckkn1ght117 (1, OB) (1, TB) -contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
jorged123 (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Diego86 - (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Rachen - (1, OB) (1, TB) -contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Darth Elevator - (2, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Pedro (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Sevi2801 - (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
ALPH4T34M (2, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Planettera - (2, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
falvarado62 - (1, TB) (2, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
mrwax - (2, TB) (2, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
v312 - (1, TB) (2, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
MasaYoda - (1, TB) (2, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Ghost1 - (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Winged Freak - (1, OB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Psab keel - (1, TB) - contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived
Anders Greenley - (1,OB) contactedpaidpackedshippedreceived

Facebook:
Facebook:

Last edited:
If it could be sent out with my 7 Chambers trade in hero (2 total cards) then I would definitely get one. Mainly to save on shipping a single one out to me.

SaiyanCookie

There won’t be overlap on the cards.
I’ve only got the exact quantity atm which are going to Lewis/7Chambers for the MoM run.

Once I have a clear idea of demand beyond the MoM I will prep more after the fact... tbh this is to help with excitement and demand for the MoM.

I updated the first post but I’m thinking $22 including shipping unless the quantity goes into the hundreds

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back