Browning M2HB, M2A1, M3 & AN/M2 machine gun 3D printed - Terminator RSB-80?

Finally finished designing the ammo chute. Currently printing out several links. If I use coat hanger wires to support the links, it can hold a linked belt of dummy .50 caliber rounds, but it isn't flexible. Using stranded cable gives it a lot more flexibility, but limits what can go inside. Perhaps I'll try designing the disintegrating links, but it may be better just to buy some.

2.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpeg

TazMan2000

esta muito bom!! Onde conseguiu o projeto ? Pode disponibilizar ?
Please read the rules for this community. Further communication will only be in English. Please use Google Translate in the future.

M. Official Language. While our Communities welcome people of all language, English is the official language of our Communities because it is the common language between our staff and members. Because we cannot moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a public conversation in a language other than English.

TazMan2000

Copper is a great conductor of heat, so I'm certain the PLA sheath would melt. But there are some materials out there that do have a better resistance.

TazMan2000
Greetings, I have been manufacturing various replicas of weapons for strike ball and M2 Browning for a very long time, I made a steel layout, but not very accurate in terms of technical characteristics, since I had neither models nor drawings, I did approximately, by eye so to speak. But I have a great desire to make an exact copy. How could I get a 3d model from you, but not for printing, but a model that can be disassembled into parts in 3d on a computer. On what terms could you provide it to me?

Greetings, I have been manufacturing various replicas of weapons for strike ball and M2 Browning for a very long time, I made a steel layout, but not very accurate in terms of technical characteristics, since I had neither models nor drawings, I did approximately, by eye so to speak. But I have a great desire to make an exact copy. How could I get a 3d model from you, but not for printing, but a model that can be disassembled into parts in 3d on a computer. On what terms could you provide it to me?

My model isn't an exact copy as there are no complete blueprints out there. I spent quite a bit of time looking and managed to find what I could and used photos to deduce some of the rest of the dimensions. So if you're looking for "exact", this isn't it. It can fool the casual observer if painted correctly though. I'll send you a PM.

TazMan2000

I was asked to do some commission work for someone looking to make a M2 Stinger for an airsoft project. The M2 Stinger was actually a heavily modified ANM2 .30 Cal aircraft machine gun.

The write up in Wikipedia is kind of interesting. M2 Stinger - Wikipedia and historically significant.

Initially I thought it was a slight modification to my M1919, however, after a bit of research I found out it was quite different. The ANM2 had a much higher rate of fire (almost double at up to 1350 RPM). To achieve that rate of fire, the manufacturer shed weight off of the M1919 design to make it thinner and thusly lighter buy 1/3.

M2 Stinger
stinger-mockup-e1503209178348.jpg

The ANM2 aircraft machine guns, which came in many different variations.
1.png
2.jpg

My version of the ANM2 Booster that the light saber gurus may recognize.
3.jpg

TazMan2000

Hello,
I am doing volunteer restoration work on a B-17 at the 'Planes of Fame' air museum in Chino, CA. I have been tasked with restoring and replacing some of the crude simulated 50 cal. BMGs on board the aircraft. Would it be possible to acquire the 3D model files or the 3D printing (STL) files for the museum? I do have a few metal replicas available for measurements should you need any.

Hello,
I am doing volunteer restoration work on a B-17 at the 'Planes of Fame' air museum in Chino, CA. I have been tasked with restoring and replacing some of the crude simulated 50 cal. BMGs on board the aircraft. Would it be possible to acquire the 3D model files or the 3D printing (STL) files for the museum? I do have a few metal replicas available for measurements should you need any.
PM sent.

TazMan2000

Wow...Taz, man...wow :cool: :cool: (y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

Thanks..

This would be a hell of a lot easier with blueprints. Whereas the M1919 has a set available on the internet, I can find only some grainy pictures of the ANM2 30 cal, even though it was extensively used in aircraft and manufactured by several companies.

TazMan2000

Last edited:
Some work on a bolt. Some ANM2s had a ring around the buffer tube in the back that was attached to the trigger mechanism. I'm debating whether to model it that way since I'm not certain it would be strong enough to last if it were printed.
The last photo is the M2 Stinger. I'm unhappy with the stock and may have to redo that.
ANM2-2.png
ANM2-3.png
ANM2-4.png
Stinger.png

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back