Breaking Bad Props

Since I unfortunately missed the boat on getting a custom-made original from the original teddy bear maker as Hecubus114 and great1 had done years ago (check out Hecubus' on his site here), when I discovered that Neighborhood and Medicom had released a semi-decent replica in 2019—MUCH better than the terrible one Mezco put out back in 2014—I decided to pick one up from eBay and use it as a base to recreate the iconic pink bear as best I could.

I removed the crappy plastic eye it came with and recreated and attached an accurate eyeball using the same materials that were used in the loose eyeball replica I received from great1 years ago (one-inch wooden ball painted white, green glass doll eye), slightly reshaped the head and ruffled the eyebrow fur to match the show, replaced the pink lining of the inside of the ear and mouth with a cream-colored fabric, wrapped the previously all-black nose in a dark grey suede fabric with cut-out nostrils (a detail not very visible in the screenshot but can be seen more easily in production photos), and broke up the solid black line on the tongue to be more of a dotted line like on the screenused bear.

The result is not perfect—the head is a bit too large relative to the body compared to the production bears, and the feet aren't shaped quite right—but I'm happy with how it turned out:

BrBaBear.png

Last edited:
Hopefully, if there´s still a way that you can send me this if still exists,, would be much apreciatte it. Thank you very much
I made one identical, as screen accurate as possible using pdfs from this thread. I can send detailed photos and try dig out links to the notebook and cover if you like

This is awesome.

Since I unfortunately missed the boat on getting a custom-made original from the original teddy bear maker as Hecubus114 and great1 had done years ago (check out Hecubus' on his site here), when I discovered that Neighborhood and Medicom had released a semi-decent replica in 2019—MUCH better than the terrible one Mezco put out back in 2014—I decided to pick one up from eBay and use it as a base to recreate the iconic pink bear as best I could.

I removed the crappy plastic eye it came with and recreated and attached an accurate eyeball using the same materials that were used in the loose eyeball replica I received from great1 years ago (one-inch wooden ball painted white, green glass doll eye), slightly reshaped the head and ruffled the eyebrow fur to match the show, replaced the pink lining of the inside of the ear and mouth with a cream-colored fabric, wrapped the previously all-black nose in a dark grey suede fabric with cut-out nostrils (a detail not very visible in the screenshot but can be seen more easily in production photos), and broke up the solid black line on the tongue to be more of a dotted line like on the screenused bear.

The result is not perfect—the head is a bit too large relative to the body compared to the production bears, and the feet aren't shaped quite right—but I'm happy with how it turned out:

View attachment 1574396

Just spent an hour looking through this amazing thread. Shame it’s from so long ago and not as active now. I’ve been working a replica of the bobblehead ice cream mascot which Hector gives Don Eladio as a gift. Can post details if anyones interested?

View attachment 1594578
I’d love to see it. I’ve long thought about making this myself. Make sure to post in the Better Call Saul Props thread as well:
Better Call Saul Props

Just spent an hour looking through this amazing thread. Shame it’s from so long ago and not as active now. I’ve been working a replica of the bobblehead ice cream mascot which Hector gives Don Eladio as a gift. Can post details if anyones interested?

View attachment 1594578
Yeah im also very keen to see this prop! great to hear someones working on it. Not sure if youve already seen this old article but just thought the few pics might help. Better Call Saul needed 3D printing and an Arduino to arm Mike Ehrmantraut

I may have missed it so apologies if so but does anyone know of the bell used by Hector and if it’s available to buy anywhere?

I’m also looking for the following:

• RSG383 knife - can’t find anywhere in the UK selling it.
• Jenny Lind Fislerville bottle. I know these pop up now and again but if anyone knows of one I’d be interested.
• Pink teddy.

Does anyone know the exact font used on this mug? There’s loads for sale but none quite match up perfectly. I recreated the scales of justice clipart last night but want to use the correct font to recreate the mug accurately.

34C0BB91-BCC4-4E3B-B836-DBB417C510BF.jpeg

So, I've added something new to my collection, which I am quite excited about. I was able to get ahold of a pair of skull boot tips made by Lee Brevard, who created the tips used on the production boots for the Salamanca cousins. I haven't yet been able to get an accurate pair of boots to go with them, but found a good "visual" runner up (aka knockoffs of the real kind) for display purposes in the meantime.

See the page on my website: BadProps.com - Salamanca Boots

Salamance Boots_2.png
Salamance Boots_5.png
Salamance Boots_6.png

Did you buy those direct from Lee Brevard, Hecubus114 ? Those cost a pretty penny!

Looks great!
I did, and yes they do, ha. Been wanting to get the real deal from them for the longest time, and I’m finally at a place in my life where I could comfortably afford it (for now, anyway o_O).

I hope to be able to get some more of their other offerings down the road.

Anyone else have the cheap Tuco Grill replica? Mines been in storage and has turned gold/yellow for some reason. I assume it must be made from some cheap metal or something. Still, just curious if anyone else has had this issue?

Attachments

• 20221116_214100.jpg
    20221116_214100.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 66
  • 20221116_214028.jpg
    20221116_214028.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 68
I think Charlemagne® Std Bold could be made to work.
Does anyone know the exact font used on this mug? There’s loads for sale but none quite match up perfectly. I recreated the scales of justice clipart last night but want to use the correct font to recreate the mug accurately.

Wondering if anybody may have access or an idea as to where I can get hold of some of these props (replicas ofc):

- Accurate STL or model of Sabrosito from BCS, similar to pic 1... (One is available online however not entirely accurate and a last resort) - ISZA I am definitely interested in getting details of yours! Slid a message :)
tumblr_op6w5oXl7I1qzpxx1o1_r1_1280.jpg

- Tuco boxing glove pendants, shown in BCS and BB (Pic 2)
t0Ypz.jpg

- Perhaps Tuco's grill if possible (Pic 3) I have found paperweights for sale in the past however they seem to no longer be available :)
eboYv.png

- Rollover pig toy (Pic 4) S2 E3
a0d8a0e721149c1e94eb767c26ccd2a0.jpg

Would greatly appreciate some links or a bit of help as to where I may be able to find these items. I am aware I am probably quite late to the party however its still worth a try :)

Have a lovely new years and christmas in advance BB props forum! :D

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back