Breaking Bad Props

cheffeeljefe

The rollover pig toy is discontinued so your best bet is to try ebay. I kept checking for about a year and then eventually found one.

Tucos grill - Myself and another member are still trying to find and contact the original makers of this prop. They sold screen accurate replicas yrs ago to a few very lucky members here but the makers contact info was lost. The paperweight inaccurate replicas are ok if you can find one, they dont really come up for sale thesedays and the grill can turn yellow/gold like mine did after a few yrs anyway.

Tucos boxing gloves pendant can be found here. Boxing Gloves Pendant Chain Iced Silver Tone Simulated CZ Franco Necklace 36" | eBay
I still need to find an accurate chain for mine but the gloves are accurate (to the one seen in BCS at least). Note the hole/casting imperfection at the base, it matches this screengrab.
Anyway hope that helps.

Attachments

• 20230105_013043.jpg
    20230105_013043.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 47
cheffeeljefe

The rollover pig toy is discontinued so your best bet is to try ebay. I kept checking for about a year and then eventually found one.

Tucos grill - Myself and another member are still trying to find and contact the original makers of this prop. They sold screen accurate replicas yrs ago to a few very lucky members here but the makers contact info was lost. The paperweight inaccurate replicas are ok if you can find one, they dont really come up for sale thesedays and the grill can turn yellow/gold like mine did after a few yrs anyway.

Tucos boxing gloves pendant can be found here. Boxing Gloves Pendant Chain Iced Silver Tone Simulated CZ Franco Necklace 36" | eBay
I still need to find an accurate chain for mine but the gloves are accurate (to the one seen in BCS at least). Note the hole/casting imperfection at the base, it matches this screengrab.
Anyway hope that helps.
Thanks very much Tuckanator, I appreciate your lookin out brotha.

As for the pig toy I’ll definitely keep my eye out, and for the grills, I’ll keep my eye on this forum to see wsup

After searching, this is the store that apparently made the original encased Tuco Grill. Ive enquired and they can make more for apparently 650 each...I havent ordered one yet myself (pretty pricey) but just wanted to share the info. Dbd custom jewelry Abq

We're thinking of doing a run of turntable sunglasses replicas, so if you want a pair, please express your interest here:

This is probably a really weird question but is there any place where one can get a pipe similar to Jesse's meth pipe? Are glass pipes like that only used for smoking meth and so are only found in druggie circles? Or is there a legitimate place you can buy one at? I only want one for replica prop purposes of course.

Sorry if this is a stupid question haha
Yeah, I make them. Just came across this because I was looking for a picture of the one I posted here a while back, with the boobs.

This is probably a really weird question but is there any place where one can get a pipe similar to Jesse's meth pipe? Are glass pipes like that only used for smoking meth and so are only found in druggie circles? Or is there a legitimate place you can buy one at? I only want one for replica prop purposes of course.

Sorry if this is a stupid question haha
I make them if you're interested. I just came across this because I was looking for a picture of one I posted here a while ago. I know this post is old

Several big updates!

Starting with the smallest and simplest one that I really should've done years ago: I replaced my off-brand, inaccurate-looking blueberry rock candy with the real deal—blue rock candy (cotton candy flavor) from The Candy Lady in Albuquerque, the same product that was used throughout the series. It matches the blue meth of the show perfectly:

Baggie.png

Then, thanks to Tuckanator 's research, I managed to get an exact prop replica that I thought had passed me by years ago. Tuco's grill encased in an acrylic block, as seen in Breaking Bad Season 2, commissioned from the company that produced the screen-used ones (DBD Custom Jewelry in Albuquerque). Very happy with the way it turned out:

TucoGrill1.png
TucoGrill2.png

And finally, because I didn't want to shell out the nearly $2,000 it would cost to buy an original Lee Brevard Zafiro Añejo bottle stopper used in both Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, I decided to modify a replica sold on Etsy and match it as best I could to images of the screen-used ones used in the latter series. I know that the Better Call Saul version of the stopper has its "petals" a bit less spread apart than the Breaking Bad version, but oh well. The following turned out to be a bit of a BrBa/BCS prop hybrid.

I sanded down the perfectly spherical "bulb" of the stopper, turning it into more of a rounded cylinder to match the Better Call Saul prop, added the subtle cuts/scuffs that are visible on the screen-used one, spray painted it copper, and replaced the cork with one that is accurately sized, shaped, and textured, which then shortened the piece to its correct height. Here's a comparison pic:

ZafiroComp.png

Not wanting to stop at a BCS replica and intending to tie it back a bit more to the Breaking Bad version of the prop, I paired it with a Jenny Lind Fislerville Glass Works bottle, as was used in Season 4 Episode 10, "Salud":

ZafiroAnejoBottle.png

I know that most people tend to go for an aqua-colored Jenny Lind bottle in recreating this prop. But after looking at the Don Eladio scene again, removing the golden tint applied to the scenes taking place in Mexico, and taking into account the pale yellowish shade of the tequila filling the bottle and the surroundings that are reflected/visible through the glass, what I could determine was that the bottle was more likely a blue color.

I judged especially by the tint of the bottom base and mouth of the bottle, which are the thicker parts of the glass whose color would be less affected by what's inside and what's reflected/behind the bottle. They look like a deeper blue rather than aquamarine to my eye, and in the absence of any images (to my knowledge) of the screen-used prop on its own, I opted for the blue-colored bottle above.

ZafiroBottleReference.png

The very clearly blue production-made bottle used in Better Call Saul, while no longer an actual Jenny Lind bottle, was definitely modeled on its shape, and I imagine that they must've kept more or less true to the color of the one seen in Breaking Bad, which I'll count as more evidence to the original bottle's color:

BCSBottle.png

In any case, even if an aqua Jenny Lind bottle turns out to be more accurate to the one in "Salud," which it still may be, I'll count my replica as a sort of bridge between the two shows.

Last edited:
Great score on the grill! Its hard to tell from your photos - does yours have "diamonds" attached? Trying to tell exactly whats going on on the front side of the teeth. Mine didn't include them. Either way, yours differs from mine:

Tuco Grill_1.png

Great score on the grill! Its hard to tell from your photos - does yours have "diamonds" attached? Trying to tell exactly whats going on on the front side of the teeth. Mine didn't include them. Either way, yours differs from mine:

Thanks, Hecubus114 ! When I commissioned mine, I asked them to mimic the look of the screen-used prop and sent them the middle photo below, which is from a Screenbid auction from a decade ago. No diamonds, those are just little incisions into the metal that catch the light. There will always be slight differences on a replica like this but I'm happy with how closely mine matches the one in the series. A comparison pic:

TucoGrill.png

I know there were multiple versions, and the one thing I always felt was lacking on mine was the absence of anything on the teeth surfaces.

It's an awesome, instantly recognizable item for any BrBa fan. Easily one of my top 3.

A new addition that took me a ridiculously long time to source the exact version of (and even then I ended up needing to Frankenstein two different ones together to make mine): Marie's stolen souvenir spoon, as seen in Open House (S4E3).

MariesSpoon.png

Dude! Where??? I have searched for this for years! I have the one with the yellow background, which I assume is one of the two you had to use.

EDIT: just found one on eBay with correct coloring. Holy crap - where did these appear from after all these years?

Last edited:
Dude! Where??? I have searched for this for years! I have the one with the yellow background, which I assume is one of the two you had to use.

EDIT: just found one on eBay with correct coloring. Holy crap - where did these appear from after all these years?

I'd also been looking for a few years. I've seen the yellow background ones you describe, but no‚ the two spoons I used to make mine looked like this:

spoons.png

One spoon with the correct top image of the blue background frog and the correct engraving on the bottom, but with the wrong overall length and design (spoon on the left), and one in the correct size/proportions with the accurate handle and stem detailing, but with the wrong top image and wrong bottom engraving (spoon on the right). I ended up having to transplant the top image from one to the other, which is simple as it's just a sticker, and to remove both spoons' bottoms and swap and reattach, which was more difficult. Luckily, the design is meant to have a visible seam above the engraved bottom which you can see above and on the image of the screen-used spoon, so that didn't need to be hidden in any way post-swap.

And yes—it took me years to find any spoons with the correct blue background frog! That's why I had to jump on the first one I found with the intent of swapping that sticker onto an accurate spoon I'd found later.

I'd also been looking for a few years. I've seen the yellow background ones you describe, but no‚ the two spoons I used to make mine looked like this:

View attachment 1705425

One spoon with the correct top image of the blue background frog and the correct engraving on the bottom, but with the wrong overall length and design (spoon on the left), and one in the correct size/proportions with the accurate handle and stem detailing, but with the wrong top image and wrong bottom engraving (spoon on the right). I ended up having to transplant the top image from one to the other, which is simple as it's just a sticker, and to remove both spoons' bottoms and swap and reattach, which was more difficult. Luckily, the design is meant to have a visible seam above the engraved bottom which you can see above and on the image of the screen-used spoon, so that didn't need to be hidden in any way post-swap.

And yes—it took me years to find any spoons with the correct blue background frog! That's why I had to jump on the first one I found with the intent of swapping that sticker onto an accurate spoon I'd found later.
haha, that makes 3 of us! I had also been searching this as my secret project aswell for soo long! I had thought about doing the exact same thing as ive seen quite a few of the correct frog images but not the accurate spoon handle. Well done!

Thanks to SquidMan for the correct spoon handle/stem ID. This seller on amazon has a few that look correct. Just ordered one myself, fingers crossed its exactly as pictured.

I hope so, Tuck! Unfortunately I ordered two from that seller (of different states than the one you sent above) and they arrived with updated inaccurate designs despite their photos showing the accurate ones. I had to go to eBay to find a proper older one. I hope the one you ordered will be old stock and correct!

Not sure if this is known or not, but for whatever it is worth, Jesse's shoes from S04E12 and S04E13 (End Times and Face Off) are Vans Off the Wall Collection Bedford in Green Suede. Been looking for a pair for a while and finally found them on eBay.

We have the screen-matched jacket and shirt so these will make a nice addition to the display.

Pretty sure his jeans are Levis Eco 514 Straight Slims, but I don't think we will do a full mannequin of this one.

Vans Bedford.jpg

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, there's this gentleman on Grailed trying to sell a pair of custom "salamanca boots" as original screen used/production made. I'll make a separate post on boots alone but long story long they're are 3 different brands I know so far to be used, while they did use some lucchese boots for production this model is a 2015 pair. Made too late to be part of BB and never featured in BCS, also way to small for the near 6ft cousins. I've been talking between him, lucchese and lee bravard. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626-120930_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230626-120930_Samsung Internet.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 52
Hey guys,

I´m having a good run lately at encountering replicas of Gus Fring suits/sport coats! Today I come with two pieces! :)

1st: Hart Schaffner Marx Gold Trumpeter 42R Red Brown Check (Size 52 in European Sizing)
Gus wore this Sport Coat when Walter confronted him with his involvment in Hanks assasination attempt and discussing their further buisness relationship.

2nd: Hart Schaffner Marx 39R/38S Gray Tan Windowpane Plaid (Size 24 in European Sizing)
This one was worn by Gus when he met with Bolsa, Hector and the Twins after Tucos death. As of sangre por sangre, they wanted Walters head - Gus vetoed.

Since they´re not in my size, I thought that you guys could have fun with wearing/collecting them. Plus, I´m from Germany, so it´d quite a hassle having to import everything....

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 36
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 35
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 33
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
  • MV5BMzBjZjkzZDMtYzBiMy00OTlhLThjMzYtYTI3Y2QxNzI3NDAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc5MTI0NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    MV5BMzBjZjkzZDMtYzBiMy00OTlhLThjMzYtYTI3Y2QxNzI3NDAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc5MTI0NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 34

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back