Interest Brass Farnsworth Faceplates (Russrep) - Feb 1st Update

Re: Brass Farnsworth Faceplates (Russrep)

bump... just to keep this alive...

If this thread will have no significant "movement" the next weeks, I will go to give it a try - engraving and cutting a faceplate - by my own.
If that works I will drop out from the Int.list. This i now offense in the direction of Serenity or Russ! Hope you don't get me wrong Serenity!

Well, it has been 8 months.

bump... just to keep this alive...

If this thread will have no significant "movement" the next weeks, I will go to give it a try - engraving and cutting a faceplate - by my own.
If that works I will drop out from the Int.list. This i now offense in the direction of Serenity or Russ! Hope you don't get me wrong Serenity!

I know, guys. All I can tell you is what I know myself, which is that I haven't had any contact from Russ since October 5th, when he replied that he was super busy but would have a price for me soon.

Unfortunately, I really don't know what else I can say at this point except apologize for the delay and hope that Russ will touch base with me soon with some info. I've tried to answer questions from members as much as I can, but when it comes to actually doing the run, I have no control over things or any firm answers since that's on Russ's end. However, once I have some firm info, I promise I will pass it along.

No offense Serenity (or even to Russ), I know that the run is not on your behalf and you would post Infos. as soon as you have them yourself.
If Russ would be able he already would have done this run.

Just wanted to inform you about the possibility that I will drop out. Think this is just fair to you, Russ and everybody else on the list waiting ...

Oh well! I was really really dreaming of a Warehouse 13 Christmas.
Let me be the first to say Hello 2015.

Ed

Re: Brass Farnsworth Faceplates (Russrep) - UPDATE DEC 15

UPDATE!

Russ ran the numbers and the cost of production (including the prices on brass and engraving) has gone up a little since the last run. For this run, we have the following price breaks:

If over 30 plates are ordered, Russ can have them done for $75 per plate.
If we only have 20 plates ordered, the price jumps up to $100 per plate.

These prices will include shipping.

Right now, if everyone who expressed interest commits for the numbers they said, we would have a possible total of 43 plates ordered. As with any run, we should expect some change to that, but I think we'll want to try to stay above that 30 plate number to keep the lower price break.

The next step will be to confirm who is still in on the run at the listed price and we can get these going. If you're still in, please let me know and we'll start getting people locked in. If you're not on the list yet, but still want on, feel free to jump on now as well!

I definitely want one. Thanks to you and Russ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still in for sure though I'd need 2 now.

Still in for 2 faceplates if this is going to happen ;) At least if we can get the 30 plates...
Don't think to pay 200 USD for 2 plates... sry.

Not too much funds at the moment, but I'll take one at that price.

Please cut my order down to two. The price went up too much for more than that. :cry

Please take me off the list....I was going to build this but I just found out my wife bought me a completed Farnsworth for Christmas....QMX version.....

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back