Predatorium Brand new site, same great community

The days of skins are simply over. The problem with them is trying to keep them all working and especially now that we have such and endless plethora of devices we have to be able to work on, it simply becomes a nightmare. It is the same reason this style is so plain. Simple is better due to the number of different devices the site has to function properly on.

Let me take a look at the images in the gallery. I thought that there was still the full images stored somewhere.

BATIMAN, here is a 728X90 version...

batiman-signature.jpg

Are we going to get back the side bar with the newest threads on it?

It is doubtful that we will put that back in place. However, if you look at the top of the page there is a link for "New Posts" and you can see all the new content there. There is also another feature that is more like a feed... but we don't have that going yet.

New-Posts.jpg

I did like the new threads section at the side too, Gave you a heads up of what's new. I know it isn't that much of a chore to click the New post bit but I can see a lot of people just missing them because its not out in the open. The first thing I always looked at was the recent topics bar. But If the feed works the same way then it might not be so bad. Another thing I miss is the new gallery images at the top. Was always cool to see new pics people have posted. Now, unless you are deliberately going to the gallery you will miss them too.

I thought it was going to say 'The Hunter's Lair' underneath the new name??? Hopefully that's something you're still working on.

Brian

3 years ago, I upgraded my flip phone to one that has the little keyboard that pops out so I can now do texting. I'm not up to the level of looking at Predatorium on my phone yet.

For some reason my droid doesn't like the new site very well. I can view it briefly, but once I try and reply it kicks me off.

Brian

29% of this community's visitors view it on a tablet or mobile device.

3 years ago, I upgraded my flip phone to one that has the little keyboard that pops out so I can now do texting. I'm not up to the level of looking at Predatorium on my phone yet.

Just a note; at this point, we are pretty close to done. We have a few tweaks we want to make to the look and we need to put the advertising back in place (won't affect most of you), but aside from that, we are pretty much done and very happy with how smooth the transition went. If you find things that appear to be issues, please let us know so we can address them, but aside from that, just keep enjoying the community as you always have!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back