Botman's Custom Bio Masks For Necas

botman

hi guys. here is what i've been doing lately. just masks and a bio wall someday.
they don't have paint yet so i put the brown pic effect.
my goal is to make 13 bios.

botman bio

IMG_1192.jpg

ensnared bio

IMG_1191.jpg

royal tusk bio

IMG_1190.jpg

yoshimitsu bio (tekken 3 ver)

IMG_1189.jpg

ceremonial bio (my version)

IMG_1188.jpg

avp ancient bio

IMG_1193.jpg

i'll just post update of them when i have time again. thanks guys.

im with u on that Tomek about the tekken bio, but wow i would love to buy some u when u start selling them (i know im getting ahead ) but very very nice bios , keep it up... i love the ceremonial bio more lol

Nice! the one that caught me was the ceremonial mask. i saw the design on an add and thought, hey. maybe a figure should have that. by the way, Great job with it. it looks very realistic.

Hi, yoshimitsu bio (tekken 3 ver) looks strange for/on a predator- but the rest I totally dig- We need more :D

thanks man, about the yoshimitsu mask, that is really odd looking but i just want to sculpt his face and add him to my mini bio collection...
(dude i will message you about the other masks that i have chosen to do. mostly because it is from your works)

What do you use to sculpt those? Very awesome by the way.

thanks, it's all sculpey man, sculpt and heat sculpt and heat. good luck on your plans.

im with u on that Tomek about the tekken bio, but wow i would love to buy some u when u start selling them (i know im getting ahead ) but very very nice bios , keep it up... i love the ceremonial bio more lol

thanks. i'm hoping that the next batch are better. about the ceremonial... it took me i think 10 hours doing that :D

Nice! the one that caught me was the ceremonial mask. i saw the design on an add and thought, hey. maybe a figure should have that. by the way, Great job with it. it looks very realistic.

thanks. i wonder what the "ceremonial armor" looks... .... .... ....

thanks guys.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back