Book Of Boba Fett; Anyone started...

He's got some new lights on the pack, also the white beacon is now red.
boba-fett1x01_1434.jpg
boba-fett1x01_1397.jpg

I have to say, I real thought it was odd in the Mandalorian that Boba Fett repainted his armor. We get the impression from the original movies that he isn't vain about his armor. Not sure I like the look of the cleaner armor... the battle scars add a lot of character.

I have to say, I real thought it was odd in the Mandalorian that Boba Fett repainted his armor. We get the impression from the original movies that he isn't vain about his armor. Not sure I like the look of the cleaner armor... the battle scars add a lot of character.

Fett probably considered his Sarlacc survival as a new beginning, perhaps he thought his armor deserved a new look as well. Maybe Mando's spiffy armor might have provided some inspiration.

Just started gathering items for my Book of Boba Fett costume. Here is a list of all the items I have attained thusfar.

Chest armor with electronics
Knee armor with machined knee darts
Neck armor
Jet pack with red LED lit machined beacon and smaller greebly
Glove armor
Boots
Gauntlets

My black flak vest and my gloves are being made. Hopefully they will ship soon. Now I'm just sanding like crazy and prepping for paint. .

Upon further research, I've changed my color scheme to the following:

Burgandy
Montana black Storm Green
Rustoleum Hunt Green
Tamiya Sea Blue
Tamiya Tan Spray
Pumpkin Orange
Old Equipment Yellow

It's going to be a fun build!
What boots did you get?

Just started gathering items for my Book of Boba Fett costume. Here is a list of all the items I have attained thusfar.

Chest armor with electronics
Knee armor with machined knee darts
Neck armor
Jet pack with red LED lit machined beacon and smaller greebly
Glove armor
Boots
Gauntlets

My black flak vest and my gloves are being made. Hopefully they will ship soon. Now I'm just sanding like crazy and prepping for paint. .

Upon further research, I've changed my color scheme to the following:

Burgandy
Montana black Storm Green
Rustoleum Hunt Green
Tamiya Sea Blue
Tamiya Tan Spray
Pumpkin Orange
Old Equipment Yellow

It's going to be a fun build!
What boots did you get?

What boots did you get?
I got the

Skechers for Work Men's Duck Rain Slip Resistant Boot​

on amazon, but I had to get the pair with the brown leather and dye the leather black because the black version is sold out and I can't find them anywhere in my size. As far as I know, these are the screen used boots from the Mandalorian episodes with Fett in them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back