Bob Bagy Predator 2 FINISHED 99%!!!!!!!!!

skullcollektor

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd start a thread on the process of repairing and rebuilding my Predator mask by Bob Bagy. My good friend Pete Infelise of The Devils Workshop is who I hired to complete the mask for me. Here are a few pics of part of the dread and mask cleanup and repair. I will add more updates as they become available to me. Thanks!

Pred next to Pete's other pieces for size reference

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Molding the dreads to make copies for ones that were missing, 9 total.
07.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Take care,

Bryan

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

The pumpkinheads are $400.00 plus shipping. They are limited to 10. If interested just PM me.

Progress is being made. Dreads are done and paint will start this weekend. I'll post pics when I can.

Thanks!

Bryan

Here is the latest update from Pete's Studio. Mask FINALLY has some paint! Let me know what you all think so far!

00_Ref.jpg

01-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

06-1.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

So far so good I think! Will post more when they come available!

B

00_Ref.jpg

01-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

06-1.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Most excellent work there...

Can I ask where you got the dreads from? Never seen them before. It looks like the dread rings are molded into the dreads?

I like evrything about this mask except for the eyes.too human looking .I would go with blue instead of the white around the pupil.but that's just me.
great paint up and fast too.I like the dreads and if and not mistaken they are bobs dreads right?

I remember seeing this in raw latex and hating how rounded the mandibles were. I thot it was a goofy looking head. Now that I see it with a killer paint job I can overlook my dislike for the rounded mandibles and actually admire this bad boy.

Perfect example of how a killer paintup can transform a head and change it into something else completely.

TMI correct me if im wrong but, isnt that the same style mask I got from you awhile back? If so, damn I wish I would have never sold it. That is a great looking mask.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back