Jedi Temple Guard Masks

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've finished my molds for the Jedi Temple Guard mask as seen in Luthen's antique shop in the Andor series, so now I'm offering raw cast kits. Here's what they look like after a quick trimming:
52883531327_47822a8270_c.jpg

They're sized to fit my 23.5" head with a tiny bit of room to spare. Here I am testing the fit:
52884275114_8b442526cc_c.jpg

52884486860_c22da9ba13_c.jpg

The masks are carefully rotocast in multiple layers of urethane resin for a smooth, sturdy shell. The surface was glassy smooth prior to molding, so there should be minimal surface cleanup prior to painting.

Price for the raw cast kit is $180 plus shipping. A non-refundable $100 deposit gets you on the list. The remaining $80 plus shipping will be due once the kit is packed and ready to ship.

If you'd like a kit, please post a comment below, and I'll PM you with payment info.

Thanks for looking.

I need to start selling my body… this is a incredible job man
I can't help you with selling your body, but thank you for the compliments. I'm really proud of these kits.

If anybody else needs one, please post a comment here and I'll PM you with details.

I just realized I never got around to posting pictures of the painted batch we did a while back:
53237944250_98b3eac7c7_c.jpg

53237944245_e5e71c5e10_c.jpg

If you'd like a kit or a finished version of this mask, post a comment below and I'll PM you with payment info.

Anybody else want one of these masks? I'm clearing shelf space and considering putting these molds into storage.

If you'd like a kit or a finished version of this mask, post a comment below and I'll PM you with payment info.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back