Blue Alice in Wonderland coat-Finsihed with pics!!!

You are an unbelievable seamstress.. I LOVE this. I wish I could afford to get one for my girlfriend.. or even my sister. I know they'd love one.

Jumping on the 'that's beautiful' bandwagon. The detail is just...wow. Gorgeous setting for the photo's too. 10/10.

Lovely! A friend of mine did the rick-rack skirt worn under the coat. It only required 200 yards of rick-rack.

Lynn

Yeah I didn't want to get myself into the nightmare that is that skirt hahahahahah! As awesome as it is it looks like it would take forever.

You are an unbelievable seamstress.. I LOVE this. I wish I could afford to get one for my girlfriend.. or even my sister. I know they'd love one.

:love Thanks so much!

That coat is beautiful. Where did you take those pictures? It looks like it might be the Del Mar/Solana Beach area?

It's actually at El Matador beach in Malibu. :)

Gorgeous! Now if only it would get cold enough for you to wear it in LA! :lol

What's funny is it was actually REAAALLLY cold here about a week and a half ago. (well, cold for LA hahhaha!) There was a storm and it was raining last weekend as well but yesterday....well yesterday was nice and sunny and warm hahaha! I'm pretty sure I looked a bit odd wearing a coat down there but there were other "fashion" shoots going on as well so hopefully not. Once fall kicks in or winter though it'll be cold enough for me. And I'll be wearing it in England next May/June for my Alice themed wedding so it'll definitely come in handy then!

Jumping on the 'that's beautiful' bandwagon. The detail is just...wow. Gorgeous setting for the photo's too. 10/10.

Thanks again! I really appreciate it! Sometimes I feel like I get to bogged down by detail but then when an item is finished and looks super put together I realize it was worth it. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back