Blockade runner info

So I've been going over pictures of this ship and comparing notes. I just wanted corection/clarification on what I know.

There was One of these built for SW. The redressed it for ROTJ. It's been touring for awhile. Now, looking over the pictures I have, there's some by Uwe Fischer that are dated 2001. These pictures so a much colorfull engine section. Lots of different area's in different colors, much like to orginal x-wings. I have slo noted small decals on the engine sections. However, in the pictures I'm looking at, there's some that the engine section is a bit cleaner. If I remember correctly, didn't the ship take some damage in shipping and that ILM sat down and repaired it? Does that explain the difference in waethering in the pictures?

Thanks for any info gentlemen.

I know I read that it was completely redressed for Jedi, with armament top pods. I believe this info is from SAG. Also there it states that it had an overhaul, returning it to its original look from ANH, after they were done with it for Jedi.

So yes you are correct, but I do not believe it ever was seriously damaged, just modified, and then finally 'restored.'

There's asome pictures in the refernces I have that show a multitude of colors. I presume this was for ANH since all those ships seem to have aton of colors on them.

I was dreaming I was building this last night with lasse Henning. It was so real it was just incredible. then I woke up at 2am in the morning to go work in the rain... The dream made it worth while & after I finish my Battlestar that is whats next. Oh & finish the Falcon :wacko

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back