Blizzard Pred climbs a tree!!!!!!!!!!!

JaggerWolf

So today I went out and got some new pictures of the Snow Pred which I will post soon......but the money shot....unfortunately the only one that made it onto the camera for some reason.....is the following THATS RIGHT I CLIMBED A DAMN TREE!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahaha

upatree.jpg

It doesn't look like it but i'm about 15 feet up :)

Here are some of the pics from the ground....will be taking more soon, for some reason all the good shots we had didnt make it onto the second camera - enjoy:

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow5.jpg

snow6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the eyes of Usurper, this makes you 100% cooler than Kithunter will ever be. :)

Since Michigan is covered in snow right now, I'm surprised you didn't get any pics on the ground.

I'm definitely saving a copy of that photo if it's okay with you, Jaggerwolf. Some snow pics would be appreciated too, I never did get any.
Mike

Thanks for the comments, we thought we took like 10 pics of me up in the tree...some would have been alot better than this...but for some reason they werent there when I popped the card into the computer...guess I will be climbing my ass back up there soon hahahahaha.

PROPER 5 STAR THRED.

Perfect, FINALLY someone has got their ass up a tree, now THATS A PROPER PREDATOR PHOTO.

Only took like 5 years of mentioning it for it to happen.

lol.

Really nice touch , Blizzard climbs a tree when its been snowing.

Not mentiong any names, ( but he is the founding member, lives in NJ, has the best suit on the lair, nagged my ass to make the rebreather and drives a red 2009 challenger ) didnt lead by example and get up one before now

Still this by no way or means gets YOU, Mr M off the hook :)

Well I am going to be returning up the tree soon because I am actually really kinda pissy about the fact that the rest of the better shots weren't on the camera - So soon I will have hopefully better shots, I was really holding out for a nice light snowfall going on in the pics...but then we started having all this warm weather so I didn't want to risk missing the snow hahahaha

Then I got to thinking.....this is Michigan...we will have snow until June..........

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back