Unlimited Run Blade Runner Vid Phon Face Prints

Gordon Gekko

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is for a run of professionally printed back lit Vid Phon face prints. I have been working on and off this project for several years and I feel that it is finally ready.

The face of the Vid Phon has been recreated exclusively through screen caps and images from "The Vid Phon Report". It is my belief that this is the most accurate recreation ever offered.

Again, these are professionally printed, back lit pieces. You will receive one rolled print measuring 8" x 30". I am offering two versions. Version "A" will have a blank monitor screen as seen on the left and Version "B" will have the image of Rachael as seen on the right.

A B

BackLitTest.jpg

More images of the actual prints.

BackLit01.jpg

BackLit02.jpg
^ Ignore the fade at the bottom, I had these taped to a window and it's just light bleed.
BackLit03.jpg

The prints are $50 each shipped in the U.S. and $65 outside the U.S.

You can PP me at: grapplebats@aol.com

Please make sure you include a Ship to: link with any payment and your shipping info must be verified with PP. Also be sure to mention if you are ordering Version A or Version B with any payment.

Questions Welcome.

Thanks,

-GG

BackLitTest.jpg

BackLit01.jpg

BackLit02.jpg

BackLit03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to sound tooo out of the loop on this one, but is this something people have placed into a base of some sort? What is the end plan for these?

Blade Runner is my all time fave movie, I've never seen someone do a vid phone from it.

Yeah, not a lot of interest in these at this point. I am currently finishing up the master for a hero version of the Vid Phon. I think people will be much more interested in that then just the print. Of course, it will be a bit more $$. Stay tuned.

-GG

Hello, Gordon. Do you still have any of these on hand? I know of at least a couple of folks who would be interested.

Rick, I've been trying to reach GG for well over a year.

According to the log, he was last on the RPF on January 27, 2019.

He's been such a regular through the years, it's hard to believe he would completely stop showing up (yet continue to pay his annual premium membership dues) unless the circumstances were beyond his control.

Does anyone here know what's happened to him?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back