Unlimited Run Blade Runner - Deckard's Blaster (Version 3)

Hey there rgriesbeck Vers. 3 Deckard Fans! I`m slowly at work doing rgriesbecks Deckard. What a fantastic Kit. Atm I am waiting for my wiring Buddy to do up the LED wiring Kit. While I am waiting, I decided to ponder the Amber grips install, to make it a foolproof install when the time comes. As you can see.... Soulinertias Amber grips are beautiful. I use a glue called Special "T" HotStuff cynoacrylate (Green Label). It is like a thick honey. Bonds FAST.
It can easilly get messy and ya don`t want any to get on your grips. I decided to use rgriesbecks 3D printed grips as a drill template. Taped them in position on the inner grip frame rail. Using a 3/16ths drillbit, drilled just through the 1 side of the rail. Took that grip off, and repeated on the other side. Making sure the 3D printed grip was exactly where it should be. If you try this mod, make sure your 3D printed grips are exactly where you want them, before your drill. Removed the last grip, and Then I used a 3/16th diameter plastic dowel and positioned it in the new grip pin holes. I left 1/8th showing on either side. The Soulinertia Amber grips and 3D printed grips holes are 3/16th fyi. In the pic showing, the Amber Grips are only being friction held on atm with the pins. Easy install positioning when the time comes. Hope this might be helpful to anyone Deckard enough to attempt this great rgriesbeck Vers. 3 Kit!. ;p
All gun parts primered and sanded to 600 wet. ;p
20201204_151405.jpg

Last edited:
Not perfect, but still pretty sweet! Just the Laser Sight to glue on and attach wiring to the battery pack. I literally threw the kitchen sink at this rgriesbeck Build...... just goes to show how important your prep is. hehhehhhe ;p

20210215_151003.jpg

Here She be, with the Laser Sight installed. ;p If you are looking for a Kit and are willing to put some time into it, the rgriesbeck vers. 3 Deckard Blaster really is The Beast.... for you. ;p

A little fyi, the 2 Red LEDs on each the side of the battery pack pulse slowly on and off. Cool effect. ;p I have to
add how beautiful the Soulinertia Amber grips are! You definately want these grips..... oh yessss. ;p As well, the Bullet chamber holes were reamed/modded to allow full size 44 Cal. shells.

20210216_144306.jpg

Last edited:
Here She be, with the Laser Sight installed. ;p If you are looking for a Kit and are willing to put some time into it, the rgriesbeck vers. 3 Deckard Blaster really is The Beast.... for you. ;p

A little fyi, the 2 Red LEDs on each the side of the battery pack pulse slowly on and off. Cool effect. ;p I have to
add how beautiful the Soulinertia Amber grips are! You definately want these grips..... oh yessss. ;p

View attachment 1426439
Just got my hands on this - OMG! it's amazing. Everyone needs one of these kits with Shataan skills

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back