Blade Runner: Deckard's Apartment Tile

Eagle

Sr Member
I got fed-up with having no tiles so I made 'em myself! :D Not super-accurate but they do the job, I think you'll agree.

Artwork took about an hour or so then just printed on heavy stock - each time varying the hue/density/lightness/contrast. :)

brtiles2.jpg

brtiles.jpg

4.5Mb file and it's not going to be around forever. :angel

• 16 inches at 300dpi.
• Adjust 'Hue' to suit your print setup.
• Adjust contrast/brightness/saturation (small amounts) to get natural variations.
• Resize/resample to suit (10x10", 8x8" etc etc).

Don't expect super-accuracy but it's nice enough.

For personal use only - resale expressly forbidden.

Enjoy! 8)

Right Click> Save Target As...

Last edited:
Great Display!! I love seeing how creative people can be with an entire movie display. I try to vary my displays from movie to movie. I don't understand when people display ONLY a blaster without any other props from the movie. Well Done!

Brad

The tiles were based on, copied from, and some scenes were filmed at the Ennis House by Frank Lloyd Wright: http://www.ennishouse.org/ It has been in many movies, you got a good view of it in "The Rocketeer", were it was Timothy Dalton's house.

David.

Terrific, Eagle! Thanks for sharing this.
I still need to try printing your Metrokab pass you showed on Propsummit as well. :)

I love it !!! That would make awesome wall paper in a den or bed room. Looks
very nice.

Some one is doing plaster replicas of that tile but I think it is small or something. Is anyone doing a 16x16 cement tile?

The Ennis House Foundation (or the previous owners/foundation) used to sell the tiles when it was called the "Ennis Brown" house. It was renamed a few years ago as just the "Ennis" house, and they stopped selling the tiles and other items in their online gift shop. :(

http://www.ennishouse.org/

Photobucket Pro account has lapsed - if anyone wants a copy of the file (4.7Mb) PM me with your email address. :)

Thanks for all the compliments, btw - I do what I can when I can! :cool

i would REALLY love to have a copy of the file... i am rescaling it to 1/6 scale for the apartment set i am building... any help would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back