Limited Run Blade Runner - Blaster Mod - .410 dual barrel shotgun "Shorty"

Thanks for the update Phil. I'm sure we all understand these are difficult times for everyone. I can be patient for this level of awesome.

I received my kit several weeks ago and wow! I got the resin kit and it is a thing of beauty. Thanks again for all your hard work Phil and stay safe.

For those of you on the fence, this kit is a fun build. Phil's work and communication has been rock solid. His foresight to include some spare parts was great. Yes the solid resin kit requires a little cleanup, but it's pretty quick.

Here are a few shots of my completed solid resin version. Stand is custom, with fabric lined holders. The name plate mounts with recessed magnets, so you can flip it to display either direction.

You can view more pics of it completed here:
Blade Runner Blaster Mod - .410 "Shorty" dual barrel shotgun

View attachment 1281531

View attachment 1281532

View attachment 1281533

View attachment 1281534

Holy biscuits! Your kit came out beautifully. And what a perfect place to photograph your prop at your Blade Runner bar. Great work on the stand... what did you do for the finish? It appears to have a texture. Also, is it an MDF stand?

Gentlemen, dear colleagues, to you Mr Phil,

Would it be possible, without adding anxiety to the actual situation, to include me for another kit for our museum ? What is still available should I ask.

With my very best regards,

Nicholas

Received my kit today, awesome work! From the shipping, to the box design, and the gun, you really put a lot of effort into this! Just gotta find time to paint it, and finish it off!

I also received my kit yesterday. I'm stunned at the quality of the packaging. This kit is the most though-out and well planned replica I've ever purchased. The craftsmanship is second to none and I can't say enough good things about it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A.......maz......ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy good goodness on a cracker this thing is awesome. Just amazing.

Thank you so much. It is perfect. At least a quick look at each level of the packaging.

The wife has been around since it got here. So soon she will be out for a few hours and I can take a good look.

Darn Covid.

Remember this is on the down low so no one tell my Mrs.

Thanks again.

I am interested in a #3 kit with code 6523 also I will take a stand. Please let me know if I can get on the list. I hope you get enough interest for more metal based kits.

I am also interested, if any of the run is still availible? I know options would be limited so I'm open to what you my still have.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back