Unlimited Run Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

Finally did a Video Review not only of Luke's, *sorry i called you Mark at first in the video*, awesome Stand, but also on the Tomenosuke Retailer Edition Blaster AND of the awesome K's Blaster of Models and props (Formiche Design). The video review can be found here
Saw your video review with your Tomenosuke BR2049 blaster, Akwalek's blaster illumination stand and also the ETSY Formiche full metal K's blaster. Exceptional review and thank you for letting us know about the Formiche K's blaster! Ain't no wrong going unscripted with the review. Feels natural and you just speak your thought on the subjects the best you can.(y)

Saw your video review with your Tomenosuke BR2049 blaster, Akwalek's blaster illumination stand and also the ETSY Formiche full metal K's blaster. Exceptional review and thank you for letting us know about the Formiche K's blaster! Ain't no wrong going unscripted with the review. Feels natural and you just speak your thought on the subjects the best you can.(y)
Thanks Art,
I'm a little out of bounds when it comes to unscripted Videos but as you said: Those were just my thoughts and maybe some people come across reviews like these and it sparks curiosity in them to research/purchase their own Blasters.

I still hope somebody will one day offer a full metal sound and light version of the Emanator. What i did not mention in my review was, that i asked Michele a while back (when i ordered K's Blaster) if he could make an Emanator full metal with working sound. He said back then that he would have other projects for now (Luv's Metal Blaster) but maaaaaybe some day he would consider this. To me the Emanator is even more of a Holy Grail than those Blasters. Joi is the emobodiment and the Soul that makes BR 2049 special to me. And since Paragon and other companies bow jumped the licensing train on the Blade Runner Universe maybe other Props will see the light of day. Rhe portable Eye Scanner would also be something that i would love to see being made by companies like ParagonFX.

I let all of you know when i order Deckards Blaster from Formiche, judged by other Reviews on his Etsy Shop he does a great Job on them too and when it is as good as K's Blaster that means some members on here will have alternatives purchasing their own Blasters. Also not to mention that he from time to time offers Leon's Gun from Blade Runner. It is a great time to be a Blade Runner Fan right now :)

I have the previous version of the K metal blaster which has a switch on
Thank you, i was a little unsure if my english would be good enough. I did not prepare a script (i know i should probably do that in the future though)
Nice video. I have the previous version of that K metal blaster which has a switch on the bottom of the grip. Like you I thought for the price it was a very nice piece although I took mine apart to change the grip to the fake checkerboard carbon fibre effect like the screen used blaster and that is still a WIP but it should strip down quite easily to allow you to get to fix that switch. Sorry Luke for the slight detraction from your thread.

Last edited:
Thanks Art,
I'm a little out of bounds when it comes to unscripted Videos but as you said: Those were just my thoughts and maybe some people come across reviews like these and it sparks curiosity in them to research/purchase their own Blasters.

I still hope somebody will one day offer a full metal sound and light version of the Emanator. What i did not mention in my review was, that i asked Michele a while back (when i ordered K's Blaster) if he could make an Emanator full metal with working sound. He said back then that he would have other projects for now (Luv's Metal Blaster) but maaaaaybe some day he would consider this. To me the Emanator is even more of a Holy Grail than those Blasters. Joi is the emobodiment and the Soul that makes BR 2049 special to me. And since Paragon and other companies bow jumped the licensing train on the Blade Runner Universe maybe other Props will see the light of day. Rhe portable Eye Scanner would also be something that i would love to see being made by companies like ParagonFX.

I let all of you know when i order Deckards Blaster from Formiche, judged by other Reviews on his Etsy Shop he does a great Job on them too and when it is as good as K's Blaster that means some members on here will have alternatives purchasing their own Blasters. Also not to mention that he from time to time offers Leon's Gun from Blade Runner. It is a great time to be a Blade Runner Fan right now :)
The JOI emanator would be a cool idea to be made/replicated by a prop maker. Especially if is diecast/metal and also plays the in film JOI boot up sound and have some sound bytes/movie line by Ana de Armas would be neat Heck, imagine can do a small holographic up-projection like Star Wars communicator projector of JOI would be super neat, but yet not sure if we have the technology to actually do a free floating holographic images/projection. Indeed Ana de Armas character JOI is embodiment to K's soul. WIthout JOI, K would be another replicant and doing his mundane tasks VS having a human empathy and emotion, but in a lesser fake of human emotion feel if you know what I mean.

The Leon gun am interested in as well and have been doing minor research on it and why it was being made of said "COP 357 Derringer" pistol for use in film.

Finally did a Video Review not only of Luke's, *sorry i called you Mark at first in the video*, awesome Stand, but also on the Tomenosuke Retailer Edition Blaster AND of the awesome K's Blaster of Models and props (Formiche Design). The video review can be found here
Hi Spikeyfied, sorry to be so late to the party here. Finally been able to sit down to look at your video. Thanks so much for including the stand in your BR reviews. It's really very much appreciated to be included it's really nice to hear your thoughts and no worries about the name slip, it's easily done.

Hi Spikeyfied, sorry to be so late to the party here. Finally been able to sit down to look at your video. Thanks so much for including the stand in your BR reviews. It's really very much appreciated to be included it's really nice to hear your thoughts and no worries about the name slip, it's easily done.
I should recut the Video and insert the Clip from The Room with "Oh Hi Mark" Glad you all enjoyed the Review. Next Time I'll prepare a script and have more structure in my review, i promise. You are very welcome to be included in the Review. Your Stand is amazing and that should be known, especially compared to the official Tomen one, that is overpriced in my opinion.

I'll take a stand please mate! Mainland UK
Hey Bash! I've got a run underway at the moment due to be finished over the weekend, so there'll be one ready for you soon.
Can you PM me with your details to confirm the order? Full name, delivery address and PayPal email please.

Angry Jasmine Goode GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Hi All! Just a quick post to say that I made a few extras of my Blade Runner Blaster display stand during the last run. I have four completed stands left over and available to despatch right away. If you're interested then please get in touch via private message.

PXL_20231104_173958021.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back