Unlimited Run Blade Runner Blaster Illuminated Display Stand

Sharing some photos of my recently-completed TipTop Workshop/Anders Pedersen cast-metal blaster set off to perfection by this gorgeous illuminating stand. I couldn't be happier with it, and with Luke's superb customer service too. The stand isn't just a stand, but an integral part of my Blade Runner display! Thanks Luke!

IMG_2727.jpeg

IMG_2719.jpeg IMG_2736.jpeg IMG_2738.jpeg

Sharing some photos of my recently-completed TipTop Workshop/Anders Pedersen cast-metal blaster set off to perfection by this gorgeous illuminating stand. I couldn't be happier with it, and with Luke's superb customer service too. The stand isn't just a stand, but an integral part of my Blade Runner display! Thanks Luke!

View attachment 1701739

View attachment 1701738 View attachment 1701740 View attachment 1701741
Thanks so much Jon, you're so very welcome!
You've done an incredible job with DaveChaos' kit, looks amazing and loving your Blade Runner display.

I just wanted to share my Pictures of my stand that arrived today. Also the Review already said everything that is to say about the Display very good job, sir. Also thank you Luke for my piece and the love and care you put into making it.

I was also planning on doing a review, but Baron already did a good job and that will be hard to top of, instead i would like to ask if i could link your video review on my social media post?

Thanks again Luke and to all the members on the RPF for being friendly, helpful and absolutly amazing people.

Cheers

Spikeyfied

Attachments

• 20230605_125535.jpg
    20230605_125535.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
  • 20230605_125221.jpg
    20230605_125221.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
  • 20230605_125552.jpg
    20230605_125552.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 107
I just wanted to share my Pictures of my stand that arrived today. Also the Review already said everything that is to say about the Display very good job, sir. Also thank you Luke for my piece and the love and care you put into making it.

I was also planning on doing a review, but Baron already did a good job and that will be hard to top of, instead i would like to ask if i could link your video review on my social media post?

Thanks again Luke and to all the members on the RPF for being friendly, helpful and absolutly amazing people.

Cheers

Spikeyfied
Thanks so much Spikefied, you're very welcome, it was a pleasure to work with you in customising your stand!

I have a couple of updates I wanted to share regarding the blaster stand.

First up is a change to the side panel design. On the left is the new style with the previous on the right.
PXL_20230626_154026147.jpg

When first creating the stand I chose a more stylised look for the pattern. It wasn't totally screen accurate as it were, but it worked well with the look I was going for with the piece and my then experience of laser etching.

Recently I've been wanting to revisit the design, see If I can improve upon it and maybe make it a little more screen accurate.
I'm really pleased with how the tests have come out and will post a side-by-side of a completed stand in the next few days.

I also wanted to give a heads up that from Monday the 3rd of July (GMT) I will be increasing the cost of the stand.
The materials used have more than doubled in cost since I first started offering these for sale. I've also been reviewing all the costs and the time it takes to make the stands and have concluded that I've been undervaluing that time a little. The care and attention to detail I strive for with every piece takes time and I'm certain that many of my previous customers would agree that the quality of the final piece is well worth the increase.

I wanted to give a heads up so that anyone who may have been on the fence about ordering a stand for a while has the opportunity to get an order in before the increase. The current price is £85, the new price will be £120.

Here's a little update to my previous post... images of the completed stand with the redesigned side panels.
These came out great and will be applied to all stands purchased going forward.

PXL_20230701_151224538.jpg

Here's an image of the previous design for comparison.
PXL_20220617_132550683.jpg

And here's a couple of shots of the full stand displaying my Tomenosuke 2049 build.
PXL_20230701_151052612.jpg

PXL_20230701_151332268.jpg

Here's a little update to my previous post... images of the completed stand with the redesigned side panels.
These came out great and will be applied to all stands purchased going forward.

View attachment 1718513

Here's an image of the previous design for comparison.
View attachment 1718517

And here's a couple of shots of the full stand displaying my Tomenosuke 2049 build.
View attachment 1718519
View attachment 1718520
Really can't wait for my order (with update panels) to come in and house the Paragon FX Group (Tomen made) BR 2049 Deckard's Hero (Elite) blaster own. Will do a review/follow up once the stand received. :)

"You've done a man's job, sir...". :)

FOLLOW UP POST...JULY 30TH, 2023...

Finally received Akwalek's (Luke) awesome illumination prop display stand for my Paragon FX Group Deckard's Hero (Elite) blaster made by and in collaboration with Tomenosuke.

New to the prop making/collecting world, more into collecting 1/6th scale figures & vehicles my self. In late 2022 been diving into the Blade Runner Deckard's film blaster rabbit hole/research suggested from a friend about Tomenosuke Blade Runner blaster release and both of us miss out on. Was able to secure Paragon FX Group officially licensed blaster in early 2023 and what's a blaster without a stand to properly display on. Came across with numerous simple acrylic stand from few online sources (ETSY, Hollywood Collectibles Group & Tomenosuke etc.), then I came across Luke's thoughtful concept of "Unlimited" offer light up display stand here at RPF and had to reach out to him for it. It was pleasant and great experience getting in touch with Luke here in RPF with the inquiry/purchase of "Ver. 2.0 illumination stand" (1) (2) to finalized my order. The shipment is fast. Was expecting 5 - 14 days to Canada from UK as Luke suggested, but it got to me in record 3 days time (July 25th shipped and arrived on 28th). Parcel came unscathed and not damage, plus loving the thoughtful home made eco-friendly packaging came with a double sided letter size page as "Thank you" note and instructions on how to assemble the stand. To me this display stand not just display the blaster, but accentuate it with the famous Frank Lloyd Wright's Ennis House textile blocks (shown in 1982's Blade Runner Deckard's apartment) motif on the base in perfect laser etched and stained finish.

'Nough of me ranting, attach is my "novice" photo op of the immaculate display stand made by Akwalek (Luke). Hopefully one day I will have proper set up like everyone here to enshrine the blaster on the illumination stand to give that proper set up it deserves!

IMG_0692.JPG
IMG_0742.JPG
IMG_0747.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0773.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0785.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG

Last edited:
Really can't wait for my order (with update panels) to come in and house the Paragon FX Group (Tomen made) BR 2049 Deckard's Hero (Elite) blaster own. Will do a review/follow up once the stand received. :)

"You've done a man's job, sir...". :)

FOLLOW UP POST...JULY 30TH, 2023...

Finally received Akwalek's (Luke) awesome illumination prop display stand for my Paragon FX Group Deckard's Hero (Elite) blaster made by and in collaboration with Tomenosuke.

New to the prop making/collecting world, more into collecting 1/6th scale figures & vehicles my self. In late 2022 been diving into the Blade Runner Deckard's film blaster rabbit hole/research suggested from a friend about Tomenosuke Blade Runner blaster release and both of us miss out on. Was able to secure Paragon FX Group officially licensed blaster in early 2023 and what's a blaster without a stand to properly display on. Came across with numerous simple acrylic stand from few online sources (ETSY, Hollywood Collectibles Group & Tomenosuke etc.), then I came across Luke's thoughtful concept of "Unlimited" offer light up display stand here at RPF and had to reach out to him for it. It was pleasant and great experience getting in touch with Luke here in RPF with the inquiry/purchase of "Ver. 2.0 illumination stand" (1) (2) to finalized my order. The shipment is fast. Was expecting 5 - 14 days to Canada from UK as Luke suggested, but it got to me in record 3 days time (July 25th shipped and arrived on 28th). Parcel came unscathed and not damage, plus loving the thoughtful home made eco-friendly packaging came with a double sided letter size page as "Thank you" note and instructions on how to assemble the stand. To me this display stand not just display the blaster, but accentuate it with the famous Frank Lloyd Wright's Ennis House textile blocks (shown in 1982's Blade Runner Deckard's apartment) motif on the base in perfect laser etched and stained finish.

'Nough of me ranting, attach is my "novice" photo op of the immaculate display stand made by Akwalek (Luke). Hopefully one day I will have proper set up like everyone here to enshrine the blaster on the illumination stand to give that proper set up it deserves!

View attachment 1724037View attachment 1724038View attachment 1724039View attachment 1724040View attachment 1724041View attachment 1724042View attachment 1724043View attachment 1724044View attachment 1724045View attachment 1724046
Thanks for sharing your pics and experience Henry, it's very much appreciated and it's great to hear that you're pleased with the stand!

Nice upgrades.
Is it perfect fit for a Coyle Blaster?
Have a kit for years...but still not built together.

Nice upgrades.
Is it perfect fit for a Coyle Blaster?
Have a kit for years...but still not built together.
Thanks Kroenen77!
Yes, absolutely, I've made stands for several Coyle blasters. Most of them needed slight modifications to the grip plate support but that's all included as part of the service I offer.

Would be a shame not to build that kit of yours. It's a really satisfying process!

There's details on where to measure and how to order on the second post of this thread.

Finally did a Video Review not only of Luke's, *sorry i called you Mark at first in the video*, awesome Stand, but also on the Tomenosuke Retailer Edition Blaster AND of the awesome K's Blaster of Models and props (Formiche Design). The video review can be found here

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back