Blade Runner- A Web of Props (Original Pics updated)

Hard copy, right there.

brdszhorasnaketattooespeu3.jpg

Is that a production photo Phil? Looks like the blaster back in the day, pre-rust and age.

:)

The bolt on the back end looks pretty big too.

I went back through most of the post's in this thread and didn't see anything about Bryant's Shot Glasses so I thought I'd post it here.
I'm not certain anyone has ever brought these up, maybe because they aren't hard to find?
I'm planning on getting a set together for my BR Whiskey Bottle, it just seems fitting.

I have found similiar on E-Bay and at a retail outlet but I'm still not certain as to which is the correct size (1.25, 1.5, or 2 oz.) and shape of the ellipse. I figure the glasses with the cap lines would at least let you know how much liquid they hold up to the line: 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, or 1 oz.
At this point I'm liking the Anchor Hocking 2oz Whiskey/Shot Glass with 1oz Cap Line, it seems most like the screen used though I'm not sure yet whether or not that line appears on the ones in Bryant's office.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I haven't watched all the cuts of the film yet, from the DVD, or searched for still photos.

Is there a still photo section anywhere in the new DVD sets?

I've heard the workprint has a few good shots of the blaster too. The only version of the workprint I've ever seen is the bootleg, and I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Some interesting prop shots from the deleted scenes:

Deckard's file on the replicants

out1.jpg

out2.jpg

out3.jpg

out4.jpg

Photo of Deckard with his wife
out5.jpg

Alternate Esper

out6.jpg

out7.jpg

...and Phil stated it was a "Pre-production" photo. Still doesn't help us know if the Weaver knob was ever used for filming or not. Though I am curious if Phil cropped the photo for us or not?

It was really fun figuring out all that stuff. I just figured out another ESPER piece a couple months ago. Can't reveal yet but soon.

Nick

It was really fun figuring out all that stuff. I just figured out another ESPER piece a couple months ago. Can't reveal yet but soon.

Nick

Awesome, dude! Can't wait to hear what it is! :D

BTW, has anyone ID the green LED stick on the side of the cylinder of the blaster? It looks a lot like a precision screwdriver or something.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back