Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

There was another thread identifying sappers medical bag parts. This other medical bag was mentioned but no ID on it. I just found it so sharing the info in this main thread aswell. Looks like a few stickers and patches were added, and the zip cords changed to little medical/cross tabs.
20210915_083837.jpg

There was another thread identifying sappers medical bag parts. This other medical bag was mentioned but no ID on it. I just found it so sharing the info in this main thread aswell. Looks like a few stickers and patches were added, and the zip cords changed to little medical/cross tabs.
View attachment 1494712
I think that the only place we see this is on display at the Los Angeles premiere after-party. Is that correct? I was able to pick one up back in the day, but matching the color wasn't easy at the time. I have to admit that I've been lazy and done nothing to trick it out to be more like the display item. If anyone needs detailed photos for some reason, let me know and I will shoot a few.

I think that the only place we see this is on display at the Los Angeles premiere after-party. Is that correct? I was able to pick one up back in the day, but matching the color wasn't easy at the time. I have to admit that I've been lazy and done nothing to trick it out to be more like the display item. If anyone needs detailed photos for some reason, let me know and I will shoot a few.
yeah i only saw the pic of it in the other thread so im not sure where it was displayed. Do u happen to have any other pics from the premier of other unseen props?

I'm sure I do somewhere. I'll look. In the meantime, I do have this one handy. Note that the bag in the corner of this shot has its original logo patch.

22256496_10214574409618552_2589260771441344181_o.jpg

Awesome collection! I love the china! What is the pattern? I have never been able to find out.
Thanks. I bought mine from collectors so i dont really know what the pattern/eact model is either. But the bases of mine say 'konigl pr tettau' if that helps. I think thats the brand. I know a member on here who might still be selling a set or 2 if ur interested

Could you take a picture of the bottom of the pieces and post them. That is indicate the maker and the pattern. Thank you so much if you can!

I think this is the audio recorder from the short film 2036 Nexus Dawn. Unfortunately its a pretty expensive item. Its a Sony PCM D100. Thankfully CG Trader has a 3D model of it though.

And if anyone has identified Ks noodle bowl from his apartment pls let me know, really want to find that.

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 106

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back