Limited Run BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - NOW SELLING

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - PICS updated Oct. 9

Interested, for sure. Keep us posted!

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - PICS updated Oct. 9

It it was odd how the color changed when I was looking at it on display

BBBF4E0C-0D2C-45F9-84E6-85125E5325BF.jpegF463A85B-B557-499C-8576-69C45291121F.jpeg

I am definitely interested in getting this coat. I would like it screen accurate as humanly possible. :) Please add me to your list! Amazing stuff.
I have seen buckets of photos at this point, I'm pretty sure the front flap changes angles, and the back flap is one consistent line.

Last edited:

Would love this coat, This is definitely the best one i've seen online, Whats a man got to do to get on the list?

It it was odd how the color changed when I was looking at it on display

View attachment 766674View attachment 766675
Zlurpo: curious what sort of cotton these coats are being made from...going on the weave it looks like a form of canvas/duck cloth, presumably lightweight since it seems pretty flexible overall (even with all the paint and coating).

Last edited by a moderator:

curious what sort of cotton these coats are being made from...going on the weave it looks like a form of canvas/duck cloth, presumably lightweight since it seems pretty flexible overall (even with all the paint and coating).
The sample was made from a coated denim, the new cloth will be a 10oz canvas.

- - - Updated - - -

Would love this coat, This is definitely the best one i've seen online, Whats a man got to do to get on the list?

Just say you're interested here and you're on the list. Be sure to subscribe so you see my updates about when I start taking orders!

I’m super interested *throwing all the money I have and coupon for a free coffee*

Very much interested as well and if it's likely to be in the $300 range, it makes it even better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - PICS added Oct. 4

Custom sized, shoulders, arms, chest, and total length. Maybe other measurements too if my guys thinks it's needed for a good fit.

Would it be possible to get this in more of a waist length then a full trench?

@Zlurpo: curious what sort of cotton these coats are being made from...going on the weave it looks like a form of canvas/duck cloth, presumably lightweight since it seems pretty flexible overall (even with all the paint and coating).

When inspecting the coat I kept being reminded of old military coats that have shown alot of age, the green was subtle and was easily washed out with different light sources. I had to keep moving at angles to try and get it just right.

Shoulders are definitely padded, checkout the onset pics and Josh's display shots.

Ive shared these all to zlurpo but figured if anyone wanted to look at them, I also have some walk around video I took at 2.7 k resolution that I need to look at and upload.
397C66EF-2B62-4736-B223-028C436CF2E2.jpeg00767FE3-C855-4EC1-97A7-64C16802FACF.jpegPhoto Oct 12, 11 51 51 AM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 11 59 57 AM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 11 43 06 AM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 11 43 18 AM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 11 42 59 AM.jpg15D13C2E-E96B-4104-AE79-AFA0A612F003.jpeg7F3F80EF-B01C-4E1D-A73A-69D2040FB46D.jpeg45548052-5A7D-4A8B-ADB1-A726246AED0E.jpeg73A01D77-D21E-4FC6-BFEC-F94433B916C1.jpegPhoto Oct 12, 12 00 20 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 11 59 51 AM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 11 50 47 AM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 11 46 56 AM.jpg

Would it be possible to get this in more of a waist length then a full trench?

No, that would be a separate pattern and would cost a lot more, despite using less material.

Shoulders are definitely padded, checkout the onset pics and Josh's display shots.

They're padded in the sample, too. Just maybe not quite enough padding. Or maybe the padding that's there with the quildted lining will be enough.

Just looked at your pics again, I think you've got that covered :thumbsup

Any news on the lettering?

You're doing a man's job sir! :D

No, that would be a separate pattern and would cost a lot more, despite using less material.

They're padded in the sample, too. Just maybe not quite enough padding. Or maybe the padding that's there with the quildted lining will be enough.

I'm interested! Please add me to your list! :D

Just looked at your pics again, I think you've got that covered :thumbsup

Any news on the lettering?

You're doing a man's job sir! :D

Lettering is being figured out now.

With all these amazing reference photos coming in now - and the phenomenal work Zlurpo has already done - I think this is going to be regarded as one of the best custom replicas ever done.

I am very interested! Please add me to the list!!

Fantastic Job. I am looking forward to the next prototype.

Definitly interested.

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back